Glade® PlugIns® Hello Spring™ Scented Oil Refill 0.67 fl. oz. + Bonus Warmer Pack

BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that's adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances. see more...

Heidy M.
Irving, TX
Glade's cashmere woods is by far my favorite scent of all time. While available it does fill your space with the amazing aroma and it lasts for about three weeks if you use the max setting and four if you go more subtle. I am currently using one by bath and body works that last longer but it is more expensive. So for your money, I think you can't go wrong.
hannah f.
Huntsville, Tx
Glade has the BEST plug ins. They'll keep your house smelling fresh and clean for an entire month. Just pop it in and don't worry about anything. I have 2 cats and you can't even tell. I always buy the limited edition because they smell the best. But if they don't have a new scent out I'll go with the Hawaiian breeze or cashmere woods. I even put one in my closet and I get compliments on how good my clothes smell.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The glade plugins work great in the house they make the house smell fresh but unfortunately the scent only last a week before it begins to fade. They work best in bathrooms where the sent only has to work in a small area. I would recommend them as a bathroom fresher.
Aimee W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I buy these all the time for my bathroom. I have a litter box and these work wonders keeping the bathroom smelling fresh. Each plastic pod last well over 30 days. Also a great price to buy two and sometimes you can score packages that come with one free.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
These plugins are great. As soon as you plug them in, the smell that comes out is relaxing. Word of advice though, keep an eye out to make sure they don't run out on you, because the plug gets really warm if you leave it plugged in and it's empty.
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
I am a big fan of the scented oil diffusers - spring scents are typically my favorite. I can't give a full review of these as I just recently purchased them at Target so I'm not sure how long lasting they are but I use them on the lowest setting.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
Love Glade plug-ins. These are the ONLY plug-in brand I will buy. The sent last so much longer than other brands. I have cats and you would never know it when these plug-in are on. The sent is not overwhelming but it does hide any stinky household smells
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a great fresh floral smelling scent for your home for the spring and summer seasons. I keep this scent going in my bedroom because I love the floral vibe. They are a great value and I highly recommend them as I buy them regularly.
Terri T.
Kent, WA
I enjoy Glade because it's affordable. I can usually get it on sale at my grocery store. It lasts a long time. When I find a scent I like (which is easy). I stock on them. I have different scents in different rooms. I recommend it to all my friends so their home smells nice too!
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
This is personally one of my favorite scents In this brand. It's fresh but not overpowering so it works great around any part of the house. It definitely can fill up large rooms and is always great for when guest come over. Super inexpensive around a Walmart or Target too.