Add a Photo

By GLADE
#538 in Air Fresheners
A Product For Every Moment. Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that's adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances. Delightfully decorated treats are the order of the day at the yearly cookie exchange. The air is rich with wholesome baked aromas, along with laughter and cheerful conversations with your closest friends
Caitlynn F.
Caitlynn F.
Barrie, Ontario

Though I haven't actually tried this specific plugin, I have used many different scents in the past. My favorite is the fresh linen one because it makes a room smell like you just cleaned. My only problem with these is that if you leave them plugged in, the scent can get pretty over-powering. Therefore, I like to plug it in when I wont be home, so that when i come back I can take it out and still have the house smelling nice. For those with scent related allergies, I highly suggest avoiding this product
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.

If you are looking for a perfect scent when company is over for Christmas look no more. Frosted Cookie Party will smell up your whole house with yumminess. It is so affordable and completely worth the money. I had everyone asking what that scent was. Perfect
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.
Los Angeles, CA

I love myself some glad plug ins. I also love myself the smell of cookies but I suggest actual baking cookies instead of buying this scent. It just doesn't smell like cookies. Its a good try but you are better off baking the cookies plus you get cookies!
Amy S.
Amy S.

I look forward to the winter season each year because I know this scent will be found in stores! It's one of my signature staples for winter scents. I love coming home after being gone and walking into the house to the smell of delicious cookies.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA

The glad frosted cookie smells amazing. I bought it around Christmas time and I will buy it again if it comes out this year. I totally think it's affordable and I recommend it to friends when they love the smell on my home.
Shaquita T.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS

I got tons of these after Christmas clearance at Dollar General and they smell wonderful. I can say though that the fragrance is a little light and I would prefer a stronger fruit smell but it's nice for my daughter's room.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH

I've tried all kinds of Glade scented oils I especially like the ones that might make your house smell like you've got fresh baked cookies fresh baked apple pies and orange scent
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT

Great for a young child's bedroom. Smells wonderful and sweet. Recommend this product.
If you don't want your home to smell like cookies just buy a different scent.
Darcy B.
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH

I thought this was a nice homey scent for the holiday season. I don't know if I thought it really had a cookie type fragrance but it was a warm inviting scent.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

These are nice and the smell is pleasant but I don't feel like the scent lasts long and I want it to be strong and long lasting, especially in the bathroom.

Join Now