Glade® PlugIns® Frosted Cookie Party™ Scented Oil Refills 2 ct Pack

A Product For Every Moment. Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that's adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances. Delightfully decorated treats are the order of the day at the yearly cookie exchange. The air is rich with wholesome baked aromas, along with laughter and cheerful conversations with your closest friends see more...

Anna C.
I normally love their holiday scents and will stick up when I see them but this one was a BIG miss for me! It smelled like baby powder and gave me a headache. I used it in my greatroom (which is very big) and normally I’ll use two plug ins in different areas of the room but I only used one and it was way too over powering. My husband came home from work and said “ew what’s that smell”, which he never does. I just unplugged it and threw it out
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
This smells just like grandmas cookies! It is my favorite part of the holiday season. It makes the whole house smell just yummy. It is a very good price for the product, I would definitely recommend
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
I bought these on sale after the holiday and they are my favorite! They are so strong and make the whole room smell like sugar cookies! They are affordable even when not on sale. I totally recommend this one for anyone who loves sweet smells
LaNeisha A.
This Glade product is perfect around the holidays. I love seeing it in the stores around Christmas time. Makes my house smell wonderful. It's the number one thing I buy around Christmas time.
Stephanie R.
Oxnard , CA
These plugins have to be the best plugins I've used before !!!! They last long that's the main reason I keep coming back to them 🤗 And because they last all day, the smell !
Katlyn S.
If you are looking for a perfect scent when company is over for Christmas look no more. Frosted Cookie Party will smell up your whole house with yumminess. It is so affordable and completely worth the money. I had everyone asking what that scent was. Perfect
Amy S.
I look forward to the winter season each year because I know this scent will be found in stores! It's one of my signature staples for winter scents. I love coming home after being gone and walking into the house to the smell of delicious cookies.
Ashley G.
I love this scent! I but it for the holidays. Makes my home smell like Christmas all day! I think the value is worth the cost of the product. It was around $10 for this pack, but seems to last a while. I would definitely recommend.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
The glad frosted cookie smells amazing. I bought it around Christmas time and I will buy it again if it comes out this year. I totally think it's affordable and I recommend it to friends when they love the smell on my home.
Shaquita T.
I got tons of these after Christmas clearance at Dollar General and they smell wonderful. I can say though that the fragrance is a little light and I would prefer a stronger fruit smell but it's nice for my daughter's room.