Glade® PlugIns® Clean Linen® and Lavender & Peach Blossom Scented Oil Refills 2.68 fl. oz. Pack

BY GLADE

A product for every moment. Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Wouldn't it be nice if one size really did fit all? Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with the Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that's adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances. see more...

Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
The clean linen scent is amazing! Great for bedrooms, living spaces, bathrooms, and laundry rooms! Basically anywhere, except maybe not a kitchen? It just smells so fresh and clean! The scent of clean laundry Is one of my favorite things, and this scented oil is so spot on!
TANEKA w.
S Huntington, NY
I love the clean linen scent and wanted to try a new scent so this double pack was appreciated. The berry scent smelled very good and sparkly. It wasn't over powering I only wish it lasted longer. It was nice for the bedroom just like the clean linen scent. These scents would also be great in a kitchen or living room.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Clean linen & lavender makes my smells like a flower shop! The scent reminds me of flowers and fresh laundry. Also, I love how it smells so great that our guests have know idea we use plug-ins. Purchasing as an add-on is cheaper than picking them up from Target. I use Clean Linen scent in rooms with carpet and Lavender Peach Blossom in rooms with hardwood.
Chandler B.
Fayetteville, AR
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Not only is it affordable but it totally helps out with that "litter box smell" that any cat lover deals with. It lasts at least a month (when kept on a lower setting) and comes in lots of yummy scents. I will always always keep a glade plug-in in my "cat room"/laundry room
Megan F.
Stamford, CT
I LOVE this product. It is a great smell without being to overpowering. The con is that I wish it was bigger so it could last longer! I am always buying these when I go to the grocery store. I cant get enough of them! I tell everyone I know to buy this product.
Anna S.
Oxnard, CA
I love to put these in my laundry room and bathroom. The smell lasts so long and smells so clean. The plug in also has dials that lets you adjust to how strong you would like the scent.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these peach blossom, lavender, and fresh linen air fresheners I use them in my bedroom and in the bathroom they smell great not to overwhelming and keep my home smelling fresh!
Amanda Z.
Used this fragrance in my bathroom plugin and it was great at eliminating (or masking) odors and keeping the restroom smelling nice. The only con was that I felt like it ran out too quickly, considering the price (which is why I prefer Airwick plugins because you can adjust the strength of the smell which helps the product last longer).
Felicia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the plug-ins because you don't have to worry about them. Just plug them in and wait for the room to fill with the sweet aromas. Works effectively for both small and large rooms. It is also pretty affordable and always on sale. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jeniffer B.
Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with glade plugins scented oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that's adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite glade fragrances.