BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade PlugIns Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade fragrances.Share a laugh around the cozy glow of a fireplace with the spicy aromas of apple cider and cinnamon. Sit back as notes of rich vanilla put a warm mug in your hand and guide you towards the perfect feel good moment. see more...

Ingrid V.
Ingrid V.
Air Wick Scented Oil Air Freshener, Lavender...was a better purchase than buying in the store. I t even came with a $1 off coupon which I love. Always, good to save money where you can. The scent (Lavender) is a wonderful scent. It make your house smells great all day. This was my first purchase for this scent and I really enjoy it. It is calming and soothing and smells really , really good. I will purchase this again. I like to to different scents. This one is on top of my list so far. Great purchase.
Katerina C.
Katerina C.
I got one of these glade plug ins as a gift and it made the entire house smell good by just leaving it in one room. People come over and tell me it smells good! I gotta get some more because they only last about a month each. They are strong so if you have multiple plugs use same scent.
Lithzy D.
Lithzy D.
This scent is incredible and more at Christmas time, the mixture of scents of apple and cinnamon combianan very well in this environment.
I love to get home to see the Christmas tree and breathe the fragrance of Glade apple cinnamon.
Mark A.
Mark A.
Lawrenceville, GA
The Glade® PlugIns® Cherish The Present™ Scented Oil Refill Air Fragrance 2 ct Bottles are marvelous things because they are able to freshen the air within a room within minutes unlike other brands of air fresheners.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
This is one of my favorite scents it smells great and it's very inexpensive i bought this at target but you can purchase anywhere and definitely affordable I highly recommend this to everyone! It's great!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Cudahy, WI
I like the oil refills because they last long and are very potent. When we first moved into our home it smelled like the family that lives here but this helped diffuse the smell until we got settled in
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
IL
Not a fan
It doesn't get rid of the scent, just coats over it. It all mixes and becomes too much. I do not like glade scent for this either. I just am not a fan.
Josette H.
Josette H.
I love these things. The warm oil smell makes a house so cozy, plus ot helps when my cat poops and stinks up the kitchen. Good stuff, my lads. Good stuff.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Monticello, IA
I don't like that these occupy my homes precious outlets. Also, smell is strong right near the outlet and nearly undetectable in other areas of the room.
Tania d.
Tania d.
Bronx, New York
Bueno pues a mí no me gusta mucho los colores en aceite pero este es muy considerable me gusta mucho este y eso que no soy partidaria de los aceites