Glade® PlugIns® Cherish The Present™ Scented Oil Refill Air Fragrance 2 ct Bottles

BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade PlugIns Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade fragrances.Share a laugh around the cozy glow of a fireplace with the spicy aromas of apple cider and cinnamon. Sit back as notes of rich vanilla put a warm mug in your hand and guide you towards the perfect feel good moment. see more...

Meghan E.
Sacramento, CA
Had this in my room over Christmas and it made my room smell good! Doesn't last long though, I have to put it on the highest setting for me to even smell anything. But other than that, great product!!
Amber P.
Rigby, ID
Has a nice scent, I find the cinnamon fragrance is a bit to overpowering, I wish there would be more apple to balance it out. However this fragrance is perfect for fall and winter months, it has a cozy smell that reminds me of cold fall nights and thanksgiving.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I mean what is more Christmas than apple cinnamon. This is a scent that everyone will love. I got mine from Target but they are only seasonal and sell out fast! I sure you can still buy them from glades website or amazon but they go fast at target. If you want to feel cozy and warm but don't have a fire place these plug ins will give your home or apartment that feel. They are so simple. Just plug them into the wall and set the intensity and you are all set. They can last for a long time depending on the intensity you put them at but no worries putting them on high all the time. The pricing is great and don't put a dent in your wallet.
Ingrid V.
Air Wick Scented Oil Air Freshener, Lavender...was a better purchase than buying in the store. I t even came with a $1 off coupon which I love. Always, good to save money where you can. The scent (Lavender) is a wonderful scent. It make your house smells great all day. This was my first purchase for this scent and I really enjoy it. It is calming and soothing and smells really , really good. I will purchase this again. I like to to different scents. This one is on top of my list so far. Great purchase.
Carissa C.
boise, ID
I got this for my bathroom! it's amazing. my bathroom and hall way smell of Homemade cinnamon apple pie! the dial adjuster on the plug in is great especially for the bathroom since I don't need it to cover as much sq. ft. so I can keep it on low and it'll last longer. it goes above n beyond with smell / odor control. a total must buy!
**I found them at Wal-Mart and Family Dollar Store
Rebekah I.
Eagan, MN
This is my favorite scent of all time. Every time i see this particular scent in store i buy them out. Its the perfect smell for any holiday season or just regular winter and fall days. Its like a cinnamon twig just exploded inside of your house and i love it.
Lithzy D.
This scent is incredible and more at Christmas time, the mixture of scents of apple and cinnamon combianan very well in this environment.
I love to get home to see the Christmas tree and breathe the fragrance of Glade apple cinnamon.
Martha Q.
These are some of my favorite oils! I plug them in my room and you can instantly smell it!!! I love the apply cinnamon fragrance! And the clothing linen one also smells good. The only down side about it is they don't last long! The run out fast!
Katerina C.
I got one of these glade plug ins as a gift and it made the entire house smell good by just leaving it in one room. People come over and tell me it smells good! I gotta get some more because they only last about a month each. They are strong so if you have multiple plugs use same scent.
Samantha A.
This is one of my favorite scents it smells great and it's very inexpensive i bought this at target but you can purchase anywhere and definitely affordable I highly recommend this to everyone! It's great!