Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersGlade
Glade PlugIns Cherish The Present Scented Oil Refill Air Fragrance 2 ct Bottles

by Glade

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade PlugIns Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade fragrances.Share a laugh around the cozy glow of a fireplace with the spicy aromas of apple cider and cinnamon. Sit back as notes of rich vanilla put a warm mug in your hand and guide you towards the perfect feel good moment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glade® PlugIns® Cherish The Present™ Scented Oil Refill Air Fragrance 2 ct Bottles!
Sacramento, CA
Had this in my room over Christmas and it made my room smell good! Doesn't last long though, I have to put it on the highest setting for me to even smell anything. But other than that, great product!!
These are some of my favorite oils! I plug them in my room and you can instantly smell it!!! I love the apply cinnamon fragrance! And the clothing linen one also smells good. The only down side about it is they don't last long! The run out fast!
Clermont, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I currently have this sent in my room. I love the smell and it lasts so long. I have the air freshener and the plug in.
Sigel, IL
Glade air freshner help cover up the smells when cooking or odor are in your house. It makes it a better place to breathe.
Chillicothe, OH
All glade scents smell amazing but the Cherish the present smells amazingly more amazing!! It's a must try!
Turlock, CA
The glade plug ins are great! They keep the whole house smelling soo good! It lasts with the smell for quite a while I highly recommend this
Rock Hill, SC
These scents always seem to be very pungent at first, but quickly disappear within a week. I was not satisfied with the length of scent that I got.
Eagan, MN
This is my favorite scent of all time. Every time i see this particular scent in store i buy them out. Its the perfect smell for any holiday season or just regular winter and fall days. Its like a cinnamon twig just exploded inside of your house and i love it.
Cudahy, WI
I like the oil refills because they last long and are very potent. When we first moved into our home it smelled like the family that lives here but this helped diffuse the smell until we got settled in
Great great great smell always a fresh smell I love this product I use buy two or more of these

Looking for your answer?