BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade PlugIns Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade fragrances.Curl up on the couch alongside hints of freshly cut pine and gaze outside your window into a sea of snow-covered trees. Feel yourself sink deeper into the cushion as scents of spruce and cypress cover you in a blanket. see more...

Nikki B.
Bastrop , LA
So in my house it's hard to pick a wax center air freshener that everybody agrees on because my husband is very picky well thankfully they be at peace is a sample that we can use and nobody gets mad
Michelle V.
Whittier
I love this scent during the holiday season! They can be potent so I just use in the living room and it radiates throughout the entire house. I definitely recommend because: they smell great, priced fairly, and gives your room a warm holiday smell:)
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD
This smell is pretty great if you have a pet and want your room to smell not disgusting. It's not magic, but when you walk into my room you can't even tell I have two monstrous little rabbits that pee on literally everything I love. So all in all 9/10
Miriam H.
We always buy scented oils, because it makes the house smell so good. The smell of the oil lasts for quite a while. I love it,and the product itself is not expensive.
Beth G.
Kewaunee, WI
I LOVE this scent it is the best Christmas scent and it last forever some seem to die off after a few days but not this one makes every room smell like they have a Christmas tree
Alexis D.
Latrobe, PA
This was our go-to scent at christmastime. It smells exactly how Christmas should smell! It was very strong, but not overpowering, and got everyone in the Christmas Spirit!!
Viv Q.
This one was fun for the holidays, the smell of it is so good it reminds me of the woodlands not so much for the holidays and because it smells like nature
Cindy V.
Douglas, AZ
I love the scent but the bottle always leaks. I end up with smelly hands after changing one. They are a bit pricey too since I never really have coupons.
Andrea D.
I love this scent! It smells like Christmas trees! I usually combine the plug ins with the room sprays too! But the plug in does very good on its own.
nano p.
I love the smell it last a very long time, I love to have it every wear in my house. I would recommend it for everyone that loves a good smell.