BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade PlugIns Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade fragrances.Crisp and hand-picked under the autumn sun, ripe apples straight from the tree, for your perfect afternoon with Glade Apple Tree Picnic. see more...

Tara W.
Des moines, IA
The scent of glade plug ins is always fantastic. It is not overpowering or too "sweet". It does not, however, last for 60 days- sometimes im lucky to get two weeks out of a refill. Great for a fresh boost once in a while, but overall an expensive scent boost to keep up.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The apple is my favorite scent. The vanilla a lavender are kind of nauseating. But these scent plugins work really well. I have 3 boys and you can imagine their bathroom doesn't smell that great despite my constant cleaning. This helps big time.
latisha s.
Love the smell of this candle. It also last a long time. Paid about 3.00 for it and still have it. I burn it at least once a week. The smell will fill up a room.
Adrien Z.
Litchfield , IL
Apple scented oil air fresheners are my favorite! I normally buy them 2 - 3 at a time to keep on hand. I put one in my open basement, and as soon as I open the basement door I can smell the awesome scent of apples! I set it on low and it lasts for a good 60 days.
Lenissa C.
I love the Glade brand, i always buy the scented candles and the scented oils, i love that they are excellent quality for an affordable price and the scents are long lasting, i ussualy get it from my local CVS or any other pharmacy, i recommend it totally
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this scent smells so good I love that they have a lot of variety to choose from I can always mix it up with the smells if I get board I can always change it but do now I love this scent it's very fresh and fruity which I love
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ
I love to go around the house a spray the apple scent in the fall right before I have company. When they walk in the ask where is the app,e pie. It is very affordable this highly. See what you think about this product.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I love any Apple scented frangrances and this one was not a disappointment. It's a great price and I love the ones you can just plug in and forget about. It'll always smells great whenever you come home!
Allison S.
Buckeye, AZ
I'm not picky really when it comes to making my home smell lovely. I usually choose what lasts, what's more fragrant, and what lasts longer. These products from this brand are truly great.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
I LOVE this scent! I like to use it in the fall it makes my living room smell amazing! It's also cheaper if you get the 2 pack than if you buy them individually!