BY GLADE

Switch your scents up a bit with the Glade® Plug Ins® Lasting Impressions air freshener! This scented oil warmer features alternating fragrances, so you'll always be welcomed by a different delightful scent. Glade® Plug Ins® Lasting Impressions alternating scented oil Electric oil warmer Alternating fragrances Clean Linen and Sunny Days Contains 1 warmer and 2 refills All Glade® Plug Ins® scented oil refills work with the Lasting Impressions warmer see more...

Stephanie S.
I absolutely love these plug-ins! They work AMAZING! Mine always seems to last for a full 30 days and continues to provide that delicious scent day in and day out! I'm totally bummed they discontinued the ones with fans but I'm still very pleased with these! I bought mine at Target and their very affordable! I would definitely recommend! Glade Plug Ins Lasting Impressions Scented Oil Warmer - Clean Linen and Sunny Days
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these warmers. They last much longer than candles and end up being cheaper in the long run than candles as well. You also don't have that fire risk either. They do get hot but it's no more parental guidance than you have to give with a candle. These specific wax melt smell amazing you have some for a nice clean sent or you have some with the more fun, perfumey scent. The warmers last forever and with two cubes in the warmer you only have to replace weekly. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Racheal L.
hopewell, VA
This product worked wonders when I felt that I had an order in any of my rooms they are strong in scent which I love and meet my standards when it comes to quality which is also great they are decently priced so you wont break the bank too much and I do recommend this product to any one.
Emina O.
Richmond, TX
I love love love this plug in. I always hated the regular plugins that look so bla. This one is stylish and fits with almost any decor. It is a big pricey thought but well worth it. It lasts a long time since you do not have to rebuy it only the refills.
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
I love the Glade wall plug ins. They keep your area smelling clean constantly. The only downfall is that it uses the oils very quickly and I find myself refilling them very often. Just make sure to plug it from the wall every so often. Great product!
Rebecca M.
The plug ins are super cute, love that its decorative and not a plan old plug in, the price cheap and coupons are always available for these in local news papers and online but the smells don't tend to be super strong wish they were
Jessica B.
Sunny days is my favorite scent but unfortunately I can't always find it. It seems like glade always changes available scents depending on the season. Anyways the oil warmer is great but I can't say it'll freshen your whole house unless you have one in every room.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
It is nice having the two scents but honestly I would rather stick with an old fashioned candle. I almost wish they would have an off button without unplugging them.
Courtney K.
Whitewater, WI
Glade Plug Ins are life savers. I have two kittens and they can make stinky messes when I'm away. Glade Plug Ins cover their smells so when I come home, my apartment smells lovely. I don't have to worry about bringing a guest over and having the place smell like kitty poo. You can adjust the plug in scent strength. I keep the one in the bathroom set to the strongest setting and the one in the living room set to a medium setting.
Frill S.
Portland, OR
Doesn't really work for me. We don't even have large rooms but you can barely smell anything unless you're sitting right next to it. It does smell great, it just doesn't reach. It also gets used up super quick and it's really expensive. It's also confusing trying to find out which one to buy because they keep coming out with fifty million different plug ins!