Glade Limited Edition Be Ravishing Premium Room Spray uploaded by Christine K.Glade Limited Edition Be Ravishing Premium Room Spray uploaded by LaToi J.

BY GLADE

Eliminate odor and freshen the air with the aromas of gala apples and lush florals, making your home uniquely inviting for all.

Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I had lived the past 20 years with boys and men. My children have challenged me on all levels but nothing has compared to the smells of my home, thanks to active boys.

Because of this, Glade is my BFF. I use plugins to continually keep a fresh scent lingering. I'm addition, I love the new Glade Ravishing Preminum Room Spray and all the new options for scents. I try as many as possible because I know how active boys can be.
Amanda C.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Way too overpowering. I feel like I sneeze constantly when this is sprayed I find the other scents are much better but still don't last as long as the competitors
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Would give more stars if I could!! I use this spray and the wax melts in the same fragrance. I get many compliments about these and they're always easy to find and inexpensive. Highly recommended, people always ask about them!
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I love this product! Glade has always been a favorite of mine. It is a great product, and so affordable! Eliminates odors in a snap! I would most definitely recommend this to anyone in the market for something like this!
Melissa G.
Stanley, NC
I only give this three stars because this scent is just too strong and overwhelming. I typically always buy the light spring scents but none of them were light this time. Another bad thing, don't fall in love with any scents along these spring or fall collections because they are limited edition and won't be back.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Glade premium room spray smells very delightful. It's very effective at removing odors and keeping them away for long periods of time. Easy to use and doesn't feel like your choking on aerosols. I would recommend.
Stephanie B.
This freshener smells amazing. I bought 3 of them when I found them at target. I spray them on my couches and my bed. Even my linens if they have been sitting for awhile. I love how springy it smells.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
One of the best smells Glade has produced in my book. So floral and refreshing! The room spray and candles are my favorite. Pretty affordable and worth it for the great smell!
Kristen D.
I like Glade, but I feel like they're a little pricey and they don't disinfect like Lysol does. They're scents are nice, but I'd rather go with the cheaper alternative.
Lisa Z.
Best spring product discovery! Love to use this apart year round and the smell is so refreshing! It lasts long and the scent isn't overwhelming. Great for stocking up.
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
How long does the scent last?