Glade Limited Edition Be Ravishing Premium Room Spray uploaded by Christine K.Glade Limited Edition Be Ravishing Premium Room Spray uploaded by LaToi J.

BY GLADE

Eliminate odor and freshen the air with the aromas of gala apples and lush florals, making your home uniquely inviting for all.

Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I had lived the past 20 years with boys and men. My children have challenged me on all levels but nothing has compared to the smells of my home, thanks to active boys.

Because of this, Glade is my BFF. I use plugins to continually keep a fresh scent lingering. I'm addition, I love the new Glade Ravishing Preminum Room Spray and all the new options for scents. I try as many as possible because I know how active boys can be.
Amanda C.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Way too overpowering. I feel like I sneeze constantly when this is sprayed I find the other scents are much better but still don't last as long as the competitors
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Would give more stars if I could!! I use this spray and the wax melts in the same fragrance. I get many compliments about these and they're always easy to find and inexpensive. Highly recommended, people always ask about them!
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I love this product! Glade has always been a favorite of mine. It is a great product, and so affordable! Eliminates odors in a snap! I would most definitely recommend this to anyone in the market for something like this!
Kristina P.
Maysville, GA
The limited addition bottles are always my favorite I always stock up whenever they have them and I buy the candles that match the air freshener
Amarfy R.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This spray , it smell so good. it is very practiced for having in the bathroom. the smell stay for long time.
Amy S.
It will get rid of that dog odor or that oops I just burnt the dinner smell in your house.
Melissa G.
Stanley, NC
I only give this three stars because this scent is just too strong and overwhelming. I typically always buy the light spring scents but none of them were light this time. Another bad thing, don't fall in love with any scents along these spring or fall collections because they are limited edition and won't be back.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Glade premium room spray smells very delightful. It's very effective at removing odors and keeping them away for long periods of time. Easy to use and doesn't feel like your choking on aerosols. I would recommend.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
I love this scent be ravishingly. Great for spring ! The small quite strong quickly too !!
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
How long does the scent last?