BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost with the convenience of flameless fragrance. Enjoy this simple, soothing scent for up to 96 hours per pack. Use with the Glade® Wax Melts Electric Warmer.

🎀aShLey🎀 M.
Hazleton
Not this particular brand, but I do use wax cubes and a wax burner in my home daily.  The scent is amazing and it lasts longer than air fresheners.  Not to mention the burners themselves are very cute and in style.  I don't fancy the vanilla scent, but wax cubes are my favorite thing to use when it comes to fragrance in your home!!
Denise G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
smells amazing and it last for several hours and you are able to reuse.  There easy to use and it keeps my house smelling great which is a plus. The price is ver reasonable and you do get alot of cubes. I highly recommend this item give it try and I promise you will not be disappointed.
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
I love this product and the scent. I love lavender it keeps my house calm. The scent last through out the house and it last for hours. I bought mines from walmart or family dollar. I don't have any cons for this. Yes I will buy again. I get compliments when I have this in my home.
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
I was disappointed in the glade wax melts they smelled great in the package but there was no scent when burning and i tried several other scents besides the lavender and none came through for me.
Tiffany P.
Appleton
Smells good. Nice relaxing smell, but it only seemed to last for a few days in the warmer. Better price point than competitor but it's worth the splurge on the competitor
Selena W.
I love love LOVE the Glade Lavender & Vanilla Wax melts! The smell is so soothing and in no way over powering. It's great for aromatherapy and giving your space a relaxing vibe. My kids love it as well. I'd definitely recommend the use of it during a stressful day of the week, or simply for every day use!
Desiree C.
Dinuba, CA
I actually use the bottle air freshener of this brand however the waxes smell just as amazing. The scent keeps the whole house smelling good
Jada B.
These smell amazing! It's so easy to pop on to a burner and immediately start smelling it. And the smell is lasting.
Melanie E.
Monahans, TX
I love my scentcy and its great with the amazing smell of lavender I just cant get enough. Best ever wax melts!
Bethany A.
Columbus , OH
Super easy to use, just pop out one cube and set it into your warmer. My entire main floor smelled outstanding.