Glade Lavender & Vanilla Solid Air Freshener uploaded by Eridel R.Glade Lavender & Vanilla Solid Air Freshener uploaded by Farah B.Glade Lavender & Vanilla Solid Air Freshener uploaded by Yerdi B.

BY GLADE

Just twist to release the simple, soothing scent of lavender and warm vanilla and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

• "Great smelling Can't go wrong with vanilla lav. " in 2 reviews
  • "These are great they smell good and are affordable I love having them in my home they are placed in the bathroom and kitchen bedroom and even the closets " in 1 review
  • "It's not over powering and smells natural- not like a heavy synthetic fragrance like most Yankee or Bath and Body Works air freshener." in 1 review
  • "I love the scent I love the price I love how they make my house smell this is my all time favorite scent " in 1 review
  • "i find that they smell really great for a week or so... then after that i can't smell it anymore" in 1 review
member-e7508
I've always had these around my house. In the bathroom, living room, and my room. I have animals so this helps to keep my house from smelling like a zoo. I especially love the holiday themed ones. I will buy 2 of each for every holiday.
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
This is my favorite solid air freshener! It starts working right away and this particular scent is amazing! It also lasts a lot longer than I thought it would, which was another nice bonus. It saturates the room with the scent but not an overwhelming amount!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
I lobve this stuff! It smells so nice and helps mre sleep with it's soft lavender smell. I get tgis for beside tjheb bed at nighht, really helps yountonrelax at night. Such a great thing tos,mell. It doesn't last as long as i would like it to, tho. It really makesp me happy to smell it
Dulcie M.
I like these better than the spray. I find febreeze better for spray. But these are great to just have the room smelling good with out spray or candles. I use these at home and work. This way I'm not spraying stuff around small children or having to light a candle!
Taylor T.
I have a cat, and I have to keep her litter box in the living room of my small apartment. How I use this product is I stick it on the top of her litter box to help get rid of the odor. It works very well, but I just wish it lasted longer.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love anything lavender scented and this does not disappoint! Lasts for a long time with a nice steady scent. I would say I replace this once a month. As far as air fresheners go it is definitely worth if not for the above for the price!
Macie G.
Florence, SC
I love these things! They smell GREAT and last a long good time! They also have a good variety of scents and they all do a great job at making the whole room smell amazing & you can get these all for a great and affordable price!
Juliana Jose d.
Aqui em casa temos o Glade com suporte para que possamos mudar de comodo.
Here at home we have Glade with support so we can change the mood. Lavanda is the best.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert
This air freshener can be quite refreshing to the senses. Glade is known for their fresh relaxing deodorizer that can eliminate that stinky trash and laundry smell that lingers in your home. I mainly like this scent than the others because it's like lying in a meadow with the sun shining in my face😁 they're small and able to fit into any small space..such as bathrooms, bedrooms, closets, cabinets, pantries and maybe even your car! I love them their at any local store and I would recommend!
Stacy B.
Anaheim , CA
One of my favorite scents from this company. The solid air freshener lasts about a month or so before needing to be replaced. It's the perfect freshener for small spaces like bathrooms.
Cynthia C.
Palmdale, CA
En cuantos aromas esta disponible?