BY GLADE #19 in Air Fresheners

Eliminate odor and freshen the air with the simple, soothing scent of lavender and warm vanilla, making your home uniquely inviting for all.

Glade Lavender & Vanilla Room Spray
  • "It leaves a great scent of lavender without it being to over empowering." in 1 review
  • "great to spray in every room , especially rooms with carpets prevents any odor from starting up" in 1 review
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
When I first got a wiff of this air freshener, I swear I fell in love. it came in the auto spray can with the sprayer, and I tell you not, my house would smell so good everyday.

I love how they are only 97 cents in Walmart, I bought two more. my boyfriend likes to go overboard with spraying air freshener, since he actually likes the way this one smells, I have to hide them in my closet. 😂
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I love the scent of lavender but I wasn't too big on the mix of the vanilla and the scent was a little too strong for me. I have cats so I don't like to use anything too strong with them. I think if less came out it wouldn't be so bad. Otherwise though it worked for freshening the room without just masking it like a lot of sprays do.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
I like this scent. It isn't too strong, and in general I really like lavender and vanilla scented products. I'm not the biggest fan of using Glade sprays only because they mask the odor instead of getting rid of it, but I do think they have their place in my household. They're also very cost effective which is important to me.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I always keep one of these in each of my bathrooms to keep it smelling great and welcoming. I like the fact that this scent is soft yet noticeable. Lasting power is not too long in larger rooms but it's great for smaller spaces. This product is very budget friendly and I would recommend it.
Reagan B.
Reagan B.
This is such a great room spray, I bought mine for less than $1 at Walmart and I'm very glad i did. It only takes a small spray to get the smell to spread throughout the room and its long lasting. I live this sent especially because of the vanilla in it and the lavender is very relaxing.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
I hardly like a air freshener fragrance as much as I like this one. Not only does it smell good but it's also affordable. This was purchased at Walmart for under $1. I love the spray bottle and the graphics on the products and I would definitely purchase again and recommend to friends
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Grovetown, GA
I love the way it smells, only problem it that it doesn't last up to 7 hours of freshness. Your lucky if it lasts 3 hours- if you have children or pets which are basically children. I like it the way it smells and everything, not to mention it only costs $0.99 at the grocery store.
Hannah  w.
Hannah w.
Winston Salem, NC
Spray comes out kind of weak. I don't want something overwhelming the air but the "soft mist" is wimpy, the scent doesn't last, and I'd rather spend my money on a different, just-as-affordable product. The can is purple, which is nice as it's my favorite color, but it looks cheap.
Roxi G.
Roxi G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my absolute favorite room freshening spray, by far. I'm on my third can, which is saying something because the sprays last quite a while. The scent is lovely, a nice combination of floral and sweet and perfect for eliminating unwanted odors. Highly recommended!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
No se si es que lo utilizo mal, me encanta la fragancia es increible, pero siento que debo echar mucho para que dure mas y a los primeros minutos de haber echado el spray es tan fuerte que me hace estornudar, aunque bueno no lo dejare de comprar de todas formas🙈
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Homosassa, FL
What's your favorite Glade Air Freshener?
Laurie  a.
Laurie a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this have a really overpowering smell like other glade air fresheners sometimes do?
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Anyone have a scent that was just horrible?
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Decorator Expert
Who has found this cheaper then $0.99 ?
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Omg I want this! How lovely does this smell??!