BY GLADE #44 in Air Fresheners

Eliminate odor and freshen the air with the simple, soothing scent of lavender and warm vanilla, making your home uniquely inviting for all.

Glade Lavender & Vanilla Room Spray
  • "great to spray in every room , especially rooms with carpets prevents any odor from starting up" in 1 review
  • "It leaves a great scent of lavender without it being to over empowering." in 1 review
Kat J.
USA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Review for: Aerosol more...
This is by far my favorite air freshener brand and scent,... Glade does an amazing job with making scents that actually do freshen the room without leaving a cloud of artificial fragrance lingering over your furniture and choking you. The mist is very fine and dissipates almost instantly, leaving behind a beautiful aromatic experience. The vanilla lavender fragrance wafts into your nose as you saunter around your home, and makes you feel like you’re on a Tuscan hillside... Absolutely divine.
Stephanie S.
I love this scent! It’s one of my favorite. I keep one in the car and at home. They can be found at local drugstores and sometimes the grocery store. These are very affordable and it does the job of refreshing the room with a good scent.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a great room freshener that does not smell overpowering, yet it cuts through nasty smells well. I keep this in my guest bathroom which is right off of the main area in my home. It does well to allow my family and guests to hide their scents without spraying something that makes it too obvious. It is a light floral scent that I enjoy.
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
Glade works great to freshen up the smell of a room or bathroom. I use it all the time, every time I come home I spray this in my room just because it smells so amazing! The smell stays around for a while also! I love it
Sarah M.
Review for: Aerosol more...
My mom bought this for our bathroom. Typically I’m not a fan of anything lavender scented, however mixed with the vanilla scent, it is so good ! It’s so fresh and perfect for spring and summer. It is also long lasting !
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
Review for: Aerosol more...
I absolutely love this scent! This one is great to keep in your bathroom. The smell is very nice! It’s super effective and the price is cheap. I think it’s a great product! I would recommend this scent and brand.
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Aerosol more...
While I do like glade products, this particular scent is probably the worst scent in the world. I’ll spray it from time to time and remember why I hate this smell. I don’t really think it smells like lavender at all
Tina D.
This use to be the scent we would buy when we would need to replace our air freshener but the came out with a new one and we like it a lot better now. It is very affordable and I would recommend it to everyone.
julia s.
Kansas City, MO
Glade makes the best air freshener scents! This is my favorite, and the price cannot be beat. I love lavender smells so I was so excited when I first smelled this air freshener and realized it was Glade. The vanilla tones are a nice touch as well. Overall one of my favorites to use in the bathroom or near my cat's litter box.
destiny h.
This smell is amazing and lasts for hours! I’ve never smelled a smell so good on my life I swear. I would definitely buy this product over and over and over and over again
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
What's your favorite Glade Air Freshener?
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this have a really overpowering smell like other glade air fresheners sometimes do?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Anyone have a scent that was just horrible?
Vanessa O.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Who has found this cheaper then $0.99 ?
Celeste S.
Omg I want this! How lovely does this smell??!