Glade Lavender & Vanilla Automatic Spray uploaded by Erin W.

BY GLADE

Enjoy the simple, soothing scent of lavender and warm vanilla week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

*Based on 36-minute setting.

• Are there any harmful ingredients in this product? Would ...3 Answers
Cheljha L.
We have the auto sprayer at home and we use this spray. And honestly the smell is just amazing it takes the smell of dog away not completely because we love those babies. But it smells great. I'd really recommend you get this one.
Jasmine A.
Lakeland, FL
This brand and product are amazing. It smells great. One thing though if you're trying to cover up a really really bad smell it doesn't really do that good of a job. But to freshen your area or cover up like a food smell it'll do really good. But definitely worth the purchase
Heather B.
I love the smell of lavender. It's not too strong and it makes my house smell fresh and clean. I buy these refills all the time and the great thing about it is if you have the electric plug-in you don't have to continually press it when you want fragrance it does that for you
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC
I recently bought one of these automatic sprayers and I'm very pleased. The lavender and vanilla is one of my favorite scents. It freshens the room and gives a relaxing and soothing scent.
Brittany R.
Saint Louis, MO
We use these in our automatic sprayer at home and the scent could not be more intoxicating. I am obsessed with this scent. It smells so good and makes you feel so relaxed
Jessica T.
Chicago , IL
Great smell, keeps the air fresh for a very long time. Not overwhelming, clean and crisp scent. Doesn't smell fake like other air freshners. I would definitely buy it again, it lasts for a awhile so it is worth the extra money to have on hand. Yes I would reccomend.
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
It allows the house to always smells wonderful. favorite smell to use from glade With this presentation you can handle the odor concentration. Tottally effective and is not expensive at all. This is really helpful at home for the bathroom, your bedroom verywhere
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
I've used this product a lot the only down side is that the smell doesn't linger for a long time. It seems to last a short amount of time so is not as strong. I prefer products that leave everything smelling good for hours. However it is inexpensive!!
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
These last a decent amount of time. I constantly switch between flavors. They keep the smell of the cat litter box down. Plus around the holidays it makes the house smell festive. I will continue to buy these for my automatic sprayer.
Jesse K.
Ballinger, TX
I love having automatic air fresheners. It allows the house to always smells wonderful. With two dogs and two kids, this can be a challenge. This one smells wonderful and leaves a nice background kind of smell - it isn't overpowering and keeps the world nice and fresh.
lauren c.
Lewisville, NC
Are there any harmful ingredients in this product? Would you say that the spray is better than the plug in oil?