BY GLADE

Just twist to release the stimulating scent of lavender and peach and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "They don't last super long, but they're inexpensive and do make your room(s) smell great." in 1 review
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The scent is simply marvelous. It’s not overpowering but still strong enough to know it’s there. These work great, particularly in small areas like laundry rooms and bathrooms. It’s easy to tell when to replace - when the solid stick is down the base, it’s time for a new one.
Mrz B.
Smells awesome. I keep one on my desk. You can definitely smell the peach and flowers. Very inexpensive, found mine at Target for $1. Should last about 2-3 week depends on room temperature.
Summer L.
LOVE THESE. My boyfriend and I have been using these for years and always use this scent. They're not overpowering and the fade gradually. Not too long lasting but they're so inexpensive it doesn't matter.
Caitlin E.
Tampa, FL
This is a #1 staple in my house which I am constantly stocking up on! I keep one in my bedroom closet all the time & it works like a charm!! My clothes never smell musky (something I battled for years, living in old NYC apartments) and the smell is just subtle enough that it smells fresh without someone *knowing* you have air fresheners hidden throughout your house.
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these air fresheners.  They are generally on sale at the store and I can just open it and leave it.  It leaves my house smelling great, especially placed around the kitty litter box or in a bathroom. I have been buying them for years and will continue to do so.
Kori K.
Oak Lawn, IL
These jellies smell good for a few days then nothing. They're usually about a dollar but so are the sprays which spread the smell much much better. Id stick w the sprays. They last longer and linger further
April G.
I like my linen closet smelling great and I utilize this product for that very reason. It keeps my linens and closet smelling great! It lasts a long time and it is inexpensive.
Morgan B.
These are perfect for placing on top of fridges or counters or even window sills. They make the room smell good and are cheaper than the plug ins. I do tend to go through quite a few of these but I think they are worth it. The lavender and peach blossom is my favorite smell.
Elizabeth A.
Hickory Flat, MS
I like to buy the Glade solid fresheners for my bathrooms. They are good to keep down odors but they don't last but maybe a week. I just discovered the Lavender & Peach Blossom scent. I'm not a huge fan of lavender scent, but this smells nothing like lavender to me...it's a very sweet smell and inviting smell. I am hoping to find this scent in the wax melts.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
I love these!! Super cheap and they smell wonderful! I put them in my bathroom that way every time I go in it smells fresh! They are small so they don't work in big areas unless you have a couple out. I love the fall scents! They are my favorite!