Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesGlade
Glade Lavender and Vanilla Carpet & Room Refresher

Glade® Lavender and Vanilla Carpet & Room Refresher

by Glade

Eliminate deep down odors on carpets and rugs, and freshen your home with the soothing scent of creamy vanilla and relaxing lavender flowers to ensure you always have something soft and loving to come home to.

This product safe to be use around little ones?
How long does the clean scent last with this product?
Does the scent last a long time.
Start your review of Glade® Lavender and Vanilla Carpet & Room Refresher!
Product Highlights
I use this every time I vacuum between the dogs and kids our carpets get stinky and this makes the house smell so wonderful!!!in reviews
i sprinkle this everytime before i vaccuum and it makes my whole house smell awesome!in reviews
fatima B.
Raleigh, NC
Glade® Lavender and Vanilla Carpet & Room Refresher uploaded by fatima B.
It smells fresh just like lavender. It last very long and keep carpet smells good. It relaxes you just give it a try
Isnotu L.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade® Lavender and Vanilla Carpet & Room Refresher uploaded by Isnotu L.
After reading all that reviews it seems to be true but in a way not forgiving. If your house stinks, please use this. If it doesn't you won't need this. If you just need a little sentence or smell to your carpet this won't work for you I would recommend strongly to you something else. This is more for very strong odor it, will linger around with the strong perfumy smell but in two to three hours it'll calm down. I wouldn't recommend this product if you have babys crawling around. It definitely has a very strong smell. As I said in my hairline, it could be bad but also could be good for the carpets that really needs it. To be fair I gave it a four-star as one of my room in the house needs it but the rest didn't need it to be this strong of a smell can be toned down a tad.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 10
Glade® Lavender and Vanilla Carpet & Room Refresher uploaded by Shanna R.
This is one of my favorite scents, smells so good. I love how is makes my entire house smell good. I sprinkle it on my carpet, let it sit for ten minutes and then vacuum, it vacuums up very easily. It is very reasonably priced.
Janeth L.
Pharr, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Me encanta rociarlo sobre la alfombra antes de aspirar lo dejo actuar como 30 min para que se impregne bien y deja un olor muy rico en mi habitación 🥰
Sweta S.
Mesa, AZ
It’s a wonderful product and a life saver when you have kids.I use it once a month for a fresh smelling carpet.Have also used it in the past when our toddler used to puke on the carpet.The carpet smelled fresh every single time and puke smell was gone.5 stars from a mom.
Stacy D.
This product is so easy to use and it makes everything smell great. I always make sure the area I'm putting it on is covered but it is a thin layer and i leave it on for around 5 minutes.
Talita G.
Orlando, FL
I use this product a lot on my carpet, I don't run out of it, I think all xom capert people should use this product to fall in love
Courtney D.
Warren, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the carpet refresher you use along with your vacuum. The scent seems to stay in the carpet so the whole room smells fresh
Ana Z.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love this so much it smells delicious!! Every time I use it my carpet smells so good for a few weeks!! The pros is that it helps eliminate odors in your carpet the cons is you have to vacuum it up. I feel this product is very affordable and easy to find.
Misty S.
Tulare, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
3 teenage boys, a dog and 2 cats this is a must. Leaves carpets smell clean and fresh. We use every other day along with air freshners and wax melts to keep house smelling good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...