Glade Jar Candles

by Glade

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight. Glade® candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and come in a wide variety of scents.

The candle's pretty glass container is designed to quickly fill the room with fragrance. Available in a wide variety of scents, including seasonal and limited edition fragrances. Consistent fragrance experience from beginning to end. Fragrance lingers after the candle is blown out.

What do you think about glad candles ?
Doo these candles make a big room smell good? Are they strong?
Omg I love glade but how strong is this scent I love a strong scent for my bedroom? Ty sm 🥰
Start your review of Glade Jar Candles!
Product Highlights
There are so many scents to choose from and they make your house smell amazing.in reviews
The candles are great because they smell great, are affordable, last a long time, and do not overwhelm you. in reviews
They last a long time and I tend to use to candle holder for other candles I want to put inside or for other small household storagein reviews
...feel like it smells like dog but with this candle I turned it on and my house smelled amazing. in reviews
The candles smell good, but I find the smell only fills the room when you burn it vs. it just sitting in the room like other scented candlesin reviews
Duluth, MN
My favorite candle brand. It's long burning and it has a long lasting smell that's great! Glade has never let me down and it's always been there when I need it the most! Whether I'm just relaxing with a book next to the good scents, eating dinner, or cleaning the house glade is always there to set a relaxing setting.
Howell, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
1,049 reviews
Glade Jar Candles uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
We love to burn candles in our house, especially as the weather gets colder and the holidays approach. My husband bought this candle recently at Target and it does smell really nice, but unfortunately it did not last long at all. This picture is only after about a few weeks of sporadic use. These candles are super affordable, but I’ll probably be sticking with Bath and Body Works candles because they smell great and are much more long lasting.
Denver, CO
Decorator Expert Level 3
Glade Jar Candles uploaded by Amanda D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite candle for sure! Glade candles work so quickly and make my whole house so fresh. The candle I use the most is Sand and Stone. I love that I can usually get a great deal for them because there is always a coupon for them. They usually last up to a full week which is also great. I definitely recommend!
Prnc Frederck, MD
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this candle smells amazing really gives my room really good scent when I come in really last longing too smells like fresh linen everytime sit gets washed defiantly affordable defiantly find this anywhere really recommend this to all candle lovers
Marion, IL
Love the sent smells wonderful.the only bad thing is they don't last long cuz I love burning candles all the time!
Evansville, IN
This is one of the longest burning candles I've ever used. These candles actually fill my whole home with the amazing aroma and not just one room!
College Park, MD
Great scents, I especially love the seasonal ones. They do burn fast, but are inexpensive. I usually pick these up when I can find coupons for them.
Hazard, KY
The Glade Red Honeysuckle Nectar is my favorite scent ever. Glade does it PERFECTLY. It's strong, but not overpowering & smells just like the real thing instead of an imitation perfume.
Jber, AK
Absolutely great! Smells good and lasts just as long as the more expensive brands without paying double the price!
Maryville, TN
These candles last a long time. The aroma will last as long as it is burning. I use them in the bathroom to give it a different scent than the rest of my house. It also gives a warm feeling when just walking into the room.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...