BY GLADE

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight. Glade® candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and come in a wide variety of scents.

The candle's pretty glass container is designed to quickly fill the room with fragrance. Available in a wide variety of scents, including seasonal and limited edition fragrances. Consistent fragrance experience from beginning to end. Fragrance lingers after the candle is blown out.

• Can one of these candles really fill an entire room with ...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite scent in glade candles?4 Answers
  • Do these go on sale often?4 Answers
Glade Jar Candles
  • "There are so many scents to choose from and they make your house smell amazing." in 12 reviews
  • "The candles are great because they smell great, are affordable, last a long time, and do not overwhelm you. " in 12 reviews
  • "They last a long time and I tend to use to candle holder for other candles I want to put inside or for other small household storage" in 11 reviews
  • "The candles smell good, but I find the smell only fills the room when you burn it vs. it just sitting in the room like other scented candles" in 10 reviews
  • "I bought this candle because I have pets & kids in the house and sometimes I feel like it smells like dog but with this candle I turned it on and my house smelled amazing. " in 10 reviews
Anh B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Other more...
I recently got into scented candles and this was such a gem! Glade recently came out with this Disney Nutcracker line. I picked up the small version of Enchanted Evergreens to test out.

I am so pleased with this candle. I usually look for a scent that will fill the room, and this does it. As small as it is, it actually makes the room smell like Christmas. Better than a Bath and Body Works candle I've tried.

The only downside is that it does not pool out evenly, but instead burn itself into a hole (like pictured). Although this doesn't bother me, I'm not sure what will happen once it reaches the bottom. Either way, I'm on the hunt for more scents from Glade.
This particular candle retails for $2.99 at Target. The larger 3-wick is $4.99. Such a good price point for a great product! I would definitely recommend.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I think these clay jar candles are pretty good for if you're just lookin to have around the house on a regular day I would say a special occasions you would have something bigger but I do like the smell of these candles I also feel like it left the room smelling that way for a while so overall I think they're pretty good and you can find them almost anywhere for about four or five dollars
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Review for: Clean Linen more...
Glade candles are amazing!
This scent smells like one big, clean cotton ocean. It smells sooo good. If you want a very natural, calming scent by Glade. This candle would be perfect for, or your family. I highly recommend this candle, and brand.
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Other more...
These candles by far have some of the best scents that are very strong, and make any room smell wonderful. I constantly use candles and these ones lasted a good amount of time. Will recommend and be purchasing more.
Hannah A.
Review for: Other more...
These little candles are so expensive at $3 a piece, but they are so worth it. The scent throw on these are amazing and I love the seasonal scents the best. This smells like a warm pumpkin pie. It also burns down really nice and even. I think it took 2 to 3 Saturdays burning this one for about 6 hours. I have to find out if Glade is cruelty free before I allow myself to purchase another. It is my favorite drugstore candle brand.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Moonlit Walk, Jar French Vanilla, Clean Linen more...
I have an obsession with candles and Glade candles are no exception because they're cheap and they smell super good! I've bought one of these in every scent and they last forever! Glade candles scent fills an entire room and still lingers even after you snuff the candle. These are some of my favourites and I'd highly recommend to anyone that likes candles.
Lauren N.
Review for: Clean Linen more...
Clean linen is a favorite of mine. These very cheap affordable candles are great and very well scented . It could smell up the entire house leaving it smelling clean
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are my favorite affordable candles. They are actually meant to be air fresheners so you're getting amazing, high quality almost luxury scent that permeates through the entire room like a Yankee candle for a lot less.
There are many scents and they always come out with the most gorgeous and pretty scents for every season and holiday.
The scents are aromatherapeutic and the added colors and clear glass make them beautiful to add to any tabletop or dresser or vanity or wherever. It adds warmth and comfort to a room in how it looks and the scents give many different feelings to the room depending on which candle you buy.
The holiday ones can be anything from a warm and sweet smell like holiday baking or a sweet smell like gumdrops and Christmas candy and sugar or something fresh and clean like snow or green like spring and so on. It lifts the mood and adds emotion. It brings the best out of people by making them nostalgic or just happy with a very comforting scent and the romantic flickering light.
Using these from the dinner table to the coffee table to in the bedroom with the lights off adds a mood in a way that no spray or wax melt ever could.
I totally recommend. They are easy to find at any home goods store or big box store and you can almost always find them on sale or easily find amazing coupons.
They are so pretty and last a really good amount of time with the recommended way of burning which is directed on the packaging around the candle.
The scent can fill an entire large room and linger for hours after the candle is out with just one candle and the selection of endless scents will assure you never get bored of these and that everyone will have a favorite. Its even a great gift idea.
Amy S.
Review for: Clean Linen more...
These candles are so nice! Especially perfect for the bathroom. The clean linen is my favorite because it’s not too overpowering. The scent is effective in filling the whole house, not just a 4 foot radius around the jar. I definitely recommend that everyone give them a try!
Alaina W.
W Jefferson, OH
I just got the Christmas version and it smells so great! Loved that it came in a 2 pack! Been burning them since Christmas and they look like I’ve barely used them! Can’t wait to buy more scents for the other seasons!
Marlisse T.
Manati
Decorator Expert Level 2
Which is your favorite scent?
Ana Z.
Pinole, CA
What's the price ??
Rien B.
How long should they normally last?
hali C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Where can I find this candle?
hali C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Where can I find this again!