BY GLADE #14 in Candles

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight. Glade® candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and come in a wide variety of scents.

The candle's pretty glass container is designed to quickly fill the room with fragrance. Available in a wide variety of scents, including seasonal and limited edition fragrances. Consistent fragrance experience from beginning to end. Fragrance lingers after the candle is blown out.

Glade Jar Candles
  • "There are so many scents to choose from and they make your house smell amazing." in 12 reviews
  • "The candles are great because they smell great, are affordable, last a long time, and do not overwhelm you. " in 12 reviews
  • "They last a long time and I tend to use to candle holder for other candles I want to put inside or for other small household storage" in 11 reviews
  • "The candles smell good, but I find the smell only fills the room when you burn it vs. it just sitting in the room like other scented candles" in 10 reviews
  • "I bought this candle because I have pets & kids in the house and sometimes I feel like it smells like dog but with this candle I turned it on and my house smelled amazing. " in 10 reviews
Hannah A.
Review for: Other more...
These little candles are so expensive at $3 a piece, but they are so worth it. The scent throw on these are amazing and I love the seasonal scents the best. This smells like a warm pumpkin pie. It also burns down really nice and even. I think it took 2 to 3 Saturdays burning this one for about 6 hours. I have to find out if Glade is cruelty free before I allow myself to purchase another. It is my favorite drugstore candle brand.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I think these clay jar candles are pretty good for if you're just lookin to have around the house on a regular day I would say a special occasions you would have something bigger but I do like the smell of these candles I also feel like it left the room smelling that way for a while so overall I think they're pretty good and you can find them almost anywhere for about four or five dollars
Tabitha R.
Review for: Clean Linen more...
Glade candles are amazing!
This scent smells like one big, clean cotton ocean. It smells sooo good. If you want a very natural, calming scent by Glade. This candle would be perfect for, or your family. I highly recommend this candle, and brand.
Lacy O.
Hanford
Review for: Other more...
These candles by far have some of the best scents that are very strong, and make any room smell wonderful. I constantly use candles and these ones lasted a good amount of time. Will recommend and be purchasing more.
Ashlee W.
Review for: Clean Linen more...
I love these cute little Glade candles! They smell amazing and they don't cost much at all! I find that they last quite awhile for such a small candle and they burn all the way down! They make cute gifts!
allison M.
AITKIN, MN
I love all these glade candles, just wished they lasted longer. The last few I bought seemed to have the wick misplaced and there I wasted half the candle cause it wouldn't burn, not sure if it was just a fluke batch because all the other ones I've bought have been awesome. Keeps my smelly house I'm check haha.
Lauren N.
Review for: Clean Linen more...
Clean linen is a favorite of mine. These very cheap affordable candles are great and very well scented . It could smell up the entire house leaving it smelling clean
Carmen C.
Germantown, MD
have gotten almost every scent of these candles, they are long lasting and smell great! i normally use it in my room and living room and once you walk in the room you can instantly smell the candle. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to have their home smelling amazing!
Ava E.
Glade Jar Candles are such a great value! They smell SO GOOD, just as nice as Yankee Candles, but they're a fraction of the cost and more widely available! The scents make my house smell divine, and the candles last such a long time. I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Jar French Vanilla more...
This is the perfect little candle for the bathroom. I put it on the back of my toilet. It smells amazing! I get so compliments on it! Definitely worth purchasing.
Marlisse T.
Hatillo, PR
Which is your favorite scent?
Ana Z.
Pinole, CA
What's the price ??
Rien B.
How long should they normally last?
hali C.
Where can I find this candle?
hali C.
Where can I find this again!