Home & GardenHome FragrancesGlade
Glade Icy Evergreen Forest PlugIns Scented Oil 5 Refills

Glade® Icy Evergreen Forest PlugIns Scented Oil 5 Refills

by Glade

Give even your largest rooms a boost with the scent of pine, frosty air, and spruce with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil 5 Refills.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glade® Icy Evergreen Forest PlugIns Scented Oil 5 Refills!
Lynn L.
Purchased at: Target
I am not normally sensitive smells but this scent made my nose burn when I first plugged it in. It started out incredibly strong then dissipated to nothing after a week. I enjoyed the Apple Cinnamon scent by Glade but not this one. I will not be purchasing this scent again.
Taylor J.
girard
I love this smell! I usually always have this smell going around during the winter months ! Only con is that it seems to empty quickly.
Kelsey G.
Plainfield, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
While having a fake Christmas tree, I miss the smell! This product does the works though! My husband even noticed it and loved it! I wish they had it all year long!
Megan W.
Linden, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the pine smell to it, but it almost seems like it isn't as strong of a smell as the usual pine smells that glade puts out this time of year.
chloe S.
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these so much! A good hack for them (this is just something I do I don't know if you're supposed to do this) not only using them as a plug-in but if you have an air diffuser or some type of oil diffuser pour some of the liquid from the plug-in into your diffuser and your whole house will literally smell like Christmas trees absolutely instantly I did it last night it was so great

Looking for your answer?