Glade Holiday Plugins Scented Oil Refill with free Warmer, Sugarplum Fantasies, .71Ounces (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brittney T.

BY GLADE

Brittney T.
Kermit
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
The only place to leave review I have the spray can of this and its an amazing smell and it very cheep I only paid 97cents plus tax but I spray this in my home every morning and evening and in my bathroom also.
Rose C.
Gaston
Lavender is my favorite scent but this was wonderful.  It's nice to walk into a room that is pleasantly scented.  They are not over priced, they are reasonable.  I just wish they lasted forever.  I would make a special trip to buy them again and highly recommend trying them.
Daniel O.
Naples, FL
I love this sent in air fresheners. I have tried hundreds of different ways to keep our house smelling great but none easier than this air freshener. Also it stays fresh for almost two months which is great compared to other brands.
Jessica R.
Allentown, PA
Probably my most favorite plug in is from glade! The entire living room is filled with the scent I picked and I can put it even stronger! They last about 45 days and I got a two pack for $4 they can pretty much be purchased anywhere and they have gain scent!!
Sydney S.
I have never had an issue with the Glade Plug-ins! The value of a three pack is perfect to make it through a month on full blast. The scents are fantastic and so many different options for whatever season you are looking for. 10/10, would highly recommend.
Alison R.
Seymour, TN
I love the way glade smells. Clean your house plug one in and it's amazing. It's like being in a field of flowers. It's a good price for something that does last for days. I would choose these over other products.
Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
I love Glade Plugins! I've tried a few scents especially growing up when my mom would purchase them, and it's like you have an ongoing perfume that's not too strong being emitted into your home at all times!
Brittany C.
Rocky Mount, VA
Glade is my favorite brand because it always works the best. This scent gives your home a warm delicious smell. The only downfall is that they do not last very long.
michael g.
BAKERSFIELD
5 stars for this product glade never fails to really capture the name of the scent & the spread/long lasting factor amazed me as well
Amber E.
Apex, NC
Plug ins are my favorite because I can just pop them in and go! Come home and the house smells great!