BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade® Wax Melts. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance--filling your home with a scent you’ll love. Glade® Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, and last up to 96 hours. see more...

• "Makes my whole house smell amazing & just sets the mood." in 1 review
Ashley D.
El Campo, TX
Love the convince of these, and the smell is amazing!! I would recommend these all day everyday!
Meghan B.
Kingsville, TX
The brand scentsy is a better longer smelled compared to this one. But smelled good for 2 days
Janine M.
Gastonia, NC
love the smell of the holidays with the wax melts however the fragrant does not last that long
Jennifer S.
Not fond of this scent at all. It did not spread through the house like other scents do.
Erica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
We just got this and It Smell Great . The can last long and so do the scent.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC
I use these in my wax burner often! I love the sent but it is hard to find.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Spruce is defiantly my favorite scent for the winter season. Makes my whole house smell amazing & just sets the mood. I prefer he wax melts over a candle anyway. A lot safer.
Celeste F.
azilda, ON
Absolutely love all the wax Melts they smell amazing. They are also decently priced. I wish the scent would last a little longer but other then that nothing complaints.
Meridiz P.
You can use a lot of times. The smell is good and the price is good too. The places where you use it feel cleaner just if you use this product
Kristine C.
Cambridge, ON
We enjoy using this during the Christmas holidays when we have an artificial tree. Givez us the scent of a real tree without the mess.