BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade® Wax Melts. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance--filling your home with a scent you’ll love. Glade® Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, and last up to 96 hours. see more...

• "Makes my whole house smell amazing & just sets the mood." in 1 review
Elizabeth P.
Perfect for the holidays. I love melting these aroundChristmas time. Makes the house smell wonderful. Wish they lasted a little longer.
cindy b.
Lubbock, TX
Very christmasy. its even better when you have the plug ins and the spray scattered throughout your house during the holidays
Jackie B.
Hollywood, FL
Love the wax melts. Makes your house smell great and last. Great so you don't have a candle burning, is safe to have.
Holly M.
Rochester, MN
I really like the smell of this wax. It smells just like a Christmas tree and it really puts me in the holiday mood.
Carolyn W.
Eyota, MN
Love the glade wax melts! Scents last and smell for a long time!!! Always buy! Especially the holiday scents!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
Love this scent, love this company and I love Glade products. lasts long and is not expensive at all. . . !!
Alexis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I honestly prefer candles to wax melters even though they're safer but this sent is my favorite for a melt!
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
This wax smells so good I love it I definitely recommend it reminds me of Christmas It's my favorite
Jaqueline V.
I confess be an addict to the wax melt and the smell is incredible. The brand is a very trustworthy.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
I love wax melts and especially during the holidays. Makes my house smell really good and festive.