BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade® Wax Melts. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance--filling your home with a scent you’ll love. Glade® Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, and last up to 96 hours. see more...

• "Makes my whole house smell amazing & just sets the mood." in 1 review
Jaime C.
A true holiday scent!glade holiday collection wax melts last for days filling your house with a warm aroma that smells like winter time!
cindy b.
Lubbock, TX
Very christmasy. its even better when you have the plug ins and the spray scattered throughout your house during the holidays
Erica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
We just got this and It Smell Great . The can last long and so do the scent.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This is my favorite Christmas scent. I'm a huge scent lover and it gets me in the mood for the seasons. This burns nicely a few times and is a really good price. Purchased from Meijer.
Alexis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I honestly prefer candles to wax melters even though they're safer but this sent is my favorite for a melt!
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Spruce is defiantly my favorite scent for the winter season. Makes my whole house smell amazing & just sets the mood. I prefer he wax melts over a candle anyway. A lot safer.
Jaqueline V.
Miami , FL
I confess be an addict to the wax melt and the smell is incredible. The brand is a very trustworthy.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Love this scent, love this company and I love Glade products. lasts long and is not expensive at all. . . !!
Leah L.
Westminster, MD
I love these scent wax cubes, they burn really well in our scentsy burner! And they smell great!
Meghan B.
Kingsville, TX
The brand scentsy is a better longer smelled compared to this one. But smelled good for 2 days