BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade® Wax Melts. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance--filling your home with a scent you’ll love. Glade® Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, and last up to 96 hours. see more...

• "Makes my whole house smell amazing & just sets the mood." in 1 review
Alisha M.
Independence, IA
I absolutely love Glade wax melts. They leave my home smelling amazing. They last from a long time and I have even reused them more than once. The smell even stays for a long time after I turn of my wax warmer.
Michelle H.
Fenton, MO
I love these melts. The spruce isn't overpowering, but is definitely Christmas. The Sparkling Spruce version has a lightness to it that makes it different from the usual 'tree' scents.
stacia r.
Burghill, OH
Got these and the sprays just want to say that i dont think theg spell good at all think they over did the scent smells to much like fake tree and dirt definitely not a favorite !
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Spruce is defiantly my favorite scent for the winter season. Makes my whole house smell amazing & just sets the mood. I prefer he wax melts over a candle anyway. A lot safer.
Abby W.
What a jolly Jeebies make your whole house smell like freaking Christmas party and it's amazing smells like cookies and Christmas trees and apples and stuff
Chelsey W.
Nampa, ID
We have a fake tree this year and having the Glade holiday spruce scent helps full or home with a scent that helps us forget sometimes it isn't real!
Wendy H.
Farmville, VA
this smells so good i love the sent of this iteam i really love the holidays and the festivness i also like the gingerbread kind as well
Jaime C.
A true holiday scent!glade holiday collection wax melts last for days filling your house with a warm aroma that smells like winter time!
Elizabeth P.
Perfect for the holidays. I love melting these aroundChristmas time. Makes the house smell wonderful. Wish they lasted a little longer.
cindy b.
Lubbock, TX
Very christmasy. its even better when you have the plug ins and the spray scattered throughout your house during the holidays