BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade® Wax Melts. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance--filling your home with a scent you’ll love. Glade® Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, and last up to 96 hours. see more...

• "Makes my whole house smell amazing & just sets the mood." in 1 review
april n.
Forest lake , MN
I used to love how these smelled, because it was perfect for the holiday season and to get into the holiday spirit. However, I think they must have changed their formula because I definitely don’t remember it smelling like it does. Instead of it smelling like true pine, it smells more fake-y and unnatural. Which isn’t what I was looking for.

I’m thoroughly disappointed in glade this holiday season as my home doesn’t smell as holiday ready as it has in the past..
Linden W.
Home Sweet Home Expert
These wax melts are prefect for getting into the holiday spirit. It makes my home smell like there is a fresh Christmas tree in there. I love that it smells like a fresh spruce. There is something about it that makes the holidays feel magical!
Andrea S.
For the price I think these are the best wax melts. With just one melt you can scent up the whole room. It's definitely effective. The price is unmatchable, you can buy one pack and because of how well they work they would last a long time.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
We love GLADE! My fav scents is the pine/holiday scents. The name changes every year. Sparking Spruce is my favorite! I use the wax melts and sprays and candles in this scent. Best of all, my sensitive dog has zero allergic issues will all the Glade products. This scent is clean and so fresh that I use it year round!
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Its begining to small a lot of Christmas....when I get out my pine wax melts. I do love a candle burning, but sometimes you need to save the house from all the candle burning soot. The wax melts are more affordable than most candles. I love melting these around the holidays to get everyone in the Holiday Spirit :)
Sara J.
Sebring, FL
I love these wax cubes! You know Christmas is right around the corner when these babies hit the shelves! They smell like Christmas to me, and since I'm allergic to actual live Christmas trees, this scent lets my fake tree at smell like a real one.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
These wax melts are great. I love the variety of scents, I love the strength of the scent in my home and I LOVE that they are individually packed so I don't have to break apart cubes. Very nice all together
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This is my favorite Christmas scent. I'm a huge scent lover and it gets me in the mood for the seasons. This burns nicely a few times and is a really good price. Purchased from Meijer.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
These gave me a horrible headache!! I actually had to ask all family members who's home I'd be visiting to please unplug theirs before I visit. (Whole family loved these and all used them except for me! ) the scent was too strong for me!
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
My man loves this smell. I don't really care for it but it really appeals to him and his friends. He always picks up a pack and is so giddy to use it as soon as we get home.