BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade® Wax Melts. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance--filling your home with a scent you’ll love. Glade® Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, and last up to 96 hours. see more...

Hannah M.
Decatur, TX
I love wax melts! I have a warmer in every room in my house. I always buy the glade plug ins so when I saw this I thought I would try it. I'm glad it wasn't pricey because I was totally disappointed with it. I could barely smell it in my warmer and I use two cubes at a time
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Always on the look out for new scents for the home. Decided to give this product a try. Love the smell. Amazing. Only downfall is that I wished the smell lasted longer. But for the price, it was a well spent purchase.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
This is definitely a favorite holiday scent to fill your home with. I don't always use it, but it definitely brings in the homey feel for the holidays. It's a reasonable price, what gets expensive is the warmers.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
I love wax melts but usually buy from direct sales so when I found these I was a bit skeptical but the scent is amazing! Perfect for the holidays and really anytime you need a new scent! Would highly recommend!
Elodié C.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm not going home yet but my car was just not letting go of the way you did not even get a call back to the house you got a child you didn't want me you didn't want it you didn't want me you
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love Glade wax melts. I put them in my wax warmers and they make my whole house smell great! Love that they are a fraction of the price of other brands, but still have the great scents.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
I love the Glade wax melts scents are so strong. The whole downstairs smells so good when I use these, and the scent lasts a few uses, even being on for hours.
Angelica S.
I really like this scent. I does smell like citrus and it lasts along time. I didn't have to pay much for it either.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I love these melts they are awesome this wasn't my favorite smell there are better ones not pricey at all good buy
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
These were a big let down. I expected them to help make the room smell good, but they weren't like I expected.