BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade® Wax Melts. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance--filling your home with a scent you’ll love. Glade® Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, and last up to 96 hours. see more...

Glade® Holiday Collection Wax Melts Merry Citrus Melody 6 ct Tray
These melts are great. Not only do they smell great but they last a decent amount of time too. Did I mention they are extremely affordable? It only does the merry citrus one smell incredible, but so do a great amount of their other scents. I look forward to trying many other kinds.
Brynlee H.
Crossville, AL
I bought this thinking it was going to make my house smell amazing. Well it did, but not for long. The smell is good but the longevity is not. I will not repurchase.
Rachel Y.
Rising Sun, IN
These are pretty affordable and are almost always on sale and normally have coupons available. They have great scents and fill the room quickly but they don't last very long. I will continue buying these though.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
This is definitely a favorite holiday scent to fill your home with. I don't always use it, but it definitely brings in the homey feel for the holidays. It's a reasonable price, what gets expensive is the warmers.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
I love wax melts but usually buy from direct sales so when I found these I was a bit skeptical but the scent is amazing! Perfect for the holidays and really anytime you need a new scent! Would highly recommend!
Mary F.
Carrollton , GA
I love citrus smells, and this one is perfect for Christmas time in Alabama without being over powering. It helps fill the entire house with a good smell for a great price. I would recommend this to anyone!
Whitney S.
Jackson, MI
I purchased this at walmart. They are inexpensive which is great and they do have great scents. they did fill my home with the smell and over all i am happy. They dont last a super long time but long enough and you cant beat the price so i would recommend.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love Glade wax melts. I put them in my wax warmers and they make my whole house smell great! Love that they are a fraction of the price of other brands, but still have the great scents.
Hannah M.
Decatur, TX
I love wax melts! I have a warmer in every room in my house. I always buy the glade plug ins so when I saw this I thought I would try it. I'm glad it wasn't pricey because I was totally disappointed with it. I could barely smell it in my warmer and I use two cubes at a time
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Always on the look out for new scents for the home. Decided to give this product a try. Love the smell. Amazing. Only downfall is that I wished the smell lasted longer. But for the price, it was a well spent purchase.