Glade® Holiday Collection Sparkling Spruce™ Jar Candle uploaded by Tracy W.

BY GLADE

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight. Glade® Candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and come in a wide variety of scents that burn for up to 28* hours. Celebrate with holiday fragrances from the Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection! Glade® Sparkling Spruce™: The crisp fragrance of fresh-cut pine needles, eucalyptus and fir join hints of lavender and cedar for a scent as magical as a thousand twinkling lights. see more...

Josymir R.
Boston, MA
A Holiday candle that you won't only love during the Holidays! It's not a scent you can get tired of as it is a natural scent and it is a refreshing one. Great for deodorizing & making anyone with a clear sinus feel some type of way (a good way!). It is not a candle you just want to buy singular either...but as many as you can because it's perfect year round, whether the candle is lit or not.
Courtney C.
Holly, MI
I love these sparkling spruce candles from Glade. Since they are only available during the holidays I usually find myself stocking up on them so I can use them all year! I love the spruce scent, it isn't too overpowering like some scented candles, they are just right.
Tashia D.
This smells like Christmas! The smell can get a little overwhelming in a small space but even when it isn't lit it smells wonderful. Also such a pretty green to help with a touch of color when decorating for the holidays.
Jordan B.
Fairfield, CA
This is my favorite holiday scent when I'm on a budget! I light this candle pretty much all day, so it go quick! The scent isn't too stromy, but it is strong enough to be smelled throughout my house.
Rachael D.
Louisville, KY
I love the candle and have repurchased a couple of times. Its an inexpensive alternative to some other candles. The scent is not as strong as say a Bath and Body Works candle but if you leave the room and come back in you can definately smell it. I like to burn it on a table next to my tree and it almost smells like I have a real one instead of fake.
Alyssa C.
Spring Hill, FL
These smell so good and they are such a great price!! i bought mine from target for $2.99 a piece and wasn't expecting much but the smell is awesome, they even smell while they're not burning! i love all the glade scents but i really love this one! smells like Christmas! i'd definitely recommend these candles!
Samantha M.
Wonderful scent! Fills the whole room up fast and even after I've blown the candle out, the scent lasts for several hours. Smells like the holidays! Relaxing!
Caitlin E.
Gansevoort, NY
The sparkling spruce is my favorite candle scent. We buy as many as possible during the holidays since it's a limited release and use them year round!
Lacey S.
Knox, ND
Love the smell, a bit expensive, doesnt burn for long small candles, they are also a seasonal scent, buy them all up at end of season clearance
Taylor S.
Princeton, WI
I burn this in my room, it is calming and keeps me in a great mood! I love pine and this is a good pine scent!