Glade® Holiday Collection 2in1 Apple Cinnamon Cheer & Sparkling Spruce Candle 3.8 oz Jar

BY GLADE #89 in Candles

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight. Glade Candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and come in a wide variety of scents that burn for up to 28* hours. Celebrate with holiday fragrances from the Glade Limited Edition Winter Collection! Glade Apple Cinnamon Cheer Nothing warms the soul quite like the inviting scent of hot apple cider, vanilla and cream. Added hints of nutmeg and clove create a fragrance with just the right amount of holiday spirit. Glade Sparkling Spruce The crisp fragrance of fresh-cut pine needles, eucalyptus and fir join hints of lavender and cedar for a scent as magical as a thousand twinkling lights. see more...

• "i love the scents, they are long lasting and they mask odors well." in 1 review
  • "I love this candle, it smells great and definitely makes my home smell like the holidays" in 1 review
  • "I love to use this scented candle in the winter time, especially around holidays!" in 1 review
  • "The scents last long and stay fresh." in 1 review
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Great candle love the way it smells you get a combined scent with this candle super affordable last for hours smells amazing in any room
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ
Great decoration for Christmas time. Inexpensive. Great smell.. You run out of one it changed to another
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
I always find that I use candles far more frequently during the holidays, and Glade's candles smell fresh and comforting rather than artificial. Usually I just buy the Sparkling Spruce and the Apple Cinnamon Cheer separately, but this candle is a great alternative! I love having my two favorite scents in one.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I got this at target on a whim and was so disappointed :( the smell was not very strong with a candle warmer, and when I burned it, I could only smell a waxy plastic scent that was not at all like how the candle smelled unlit. I should've saved the $5 and gotten something from yankee or bath and body works
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
This scent smells so good. Glade apple cinnamon reminds me of Christmas and the fall and always have it burning or plugged in during the two seasons. Guests come into my home and instantly ask what the scent is.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Decorator Expert
Absolutely love the scents in this candle! I love the new two in ones, so many possibilities! It was strong enough that anyone who came into my apartment said something about it before even seeing the candle lit. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone, I can't wait for the holidays again!
Sara N.
Sidney, OH
Eww the most awful scents, burn horribly and unevenly! Has a play dough smell and isn't very strong I would never buy this again and 4.50 is just too much for me for the poor quality of this candle. I do not recommend these to anybody.
Molly S.
I love to use this scented candle in the winter time, especially around holidays! The smell of the spruce and apple cinnamon leave your home smelling wonderful!
ShaRhonda H.
Arlington, TX
Glade candles can be used multiple times and do not lose their scent. The scent fills the entire room even agree being burned for a short amount of time.
Teresa M.
Peru, IN
My two favorite smells at Christmas. Love the spruce because it's so strong that after lighting you can actually smell it through out the house.
Annalyn M.
What's the burning time for these?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Is this scent overpowering?
Alison G.
Big Lake, MN
I have had my eye on these holiday Glade candles for a little while now. I am wondering if the smell is overwhelming after it has been lit for sometime or is it a softer scent. Has anyone experience this scent that could tell me how strong it is?
Megan K.
I'm looking to liven up the smells around my home! I'm really looking to create some Christmas classics like peppermint or evergreens or any other festive smells! How is this one? Have you used it? Is it a strong smell and cost effective?