Glade® Hello Spring™ Wax Melts Air Freshener 11 ct Pack uploaded by nieve g.Glade® Hello Spring™ Wax Melts Air Freshener 11 ct Pack uploaded by Carla V.

BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade Wax Melts. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance—filling your home with a scent you'll love. Glade Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents. see more...

Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the Glade wax melts, they are so easy to maintain.  They are placed in every room of my house so that each room when you walk in smells amazing.  The wax melts last for a LONG time and the fragrance is carried throughout the whole house.  Smells like a fresh spring day.
Darlene M.
Cypress, CA
I love all Glade products. They keep your home smelling great. Pros are they are easy to use. Cons, I wish they had more scents. They are very effective in decreasing strong cooking or pet odors. Affordable when on sale, not so much at regular price.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,308 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I like These wax melts they smell pretty good but the only downfall about these I don't like is they don't last long at all just for a few hours. I just wish it would smell stronger longer for the price I'm paying .
Stella W.
Kingston, WA
I bought this thinking it would be good. At first the smell was great but it only lasted a few hours then the smell was gone. I went through the pack in 2 days. I was really disappointed with it
Carla V.
Me encanta el glade que es como una cera es muy bueno para el baño porque da un aroma súper suave y a la vez muy rico en los baños de mi casa son impelable uso mucho el de manzana con canela uuff lo maximo
Trisha B.
Saint Louis, MO
I really love my wax warmer, it's so easy to use you just pop one in and turn it on and it does all the work. but thaws glad melts have a wonderful scent and longer lasting than a few others I have tried. love love love
A B.
I recently bought a wax melt machine from glade and the wax smell/ essential oil that are released fill the room and smell amazing without having to have a burning candle smell! I think it is easy to clean and is wonderful to have around the house!
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I love the wax melts! We have them in our living room and the scent always seems to go throughout the entire house! All of the scents we have Tried so far have been really great too.
Jessica W.
Elgin, SC
I like these wax melts. They aren't too pricey and the scent lasts for a good while. Great smells and add a wonderful hint of fresh spring flowers to my living room. Will buy again!
Kiyamah L.
Burning in my bathroom and hallways right now it's very inexpensive although burners cost a lot although you can find cheap ones! It smells great and legit scents the whole house so I can definitely recommend this to anyone who loves air fresheners