Home & GardenHome FragrancesGlade
Glade Hawaiian Breeze & Vanilla Passion Fruit Glade PlugIns Scented Oil 2 Refills

by Glade

Create continuous ambience with the scent of watermelon, warm woods and vanilla cream with Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® and Vanilla Passion Fruit PlugIns® Scented Oil 2 Refills.

My favorite scent first thing you smell when you come in the house and i always get questions and compliments on it !
How can i get free items please help me
How many in a boz
Start your review of Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® & Vanilla Passion Fruit Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil 2 Refills!
Ingrid G.
Plant City, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® & Vanilla Passion Fruit Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil 2 Refills uploaded by Ingrid G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Soy una amante de los olores, así que glosé no podría faltar en mi casa, lleva un poquito más de dos semanas, y lo coloque en el menor difusor tampoco me gusta tantooo olor. Lo que más me a gustado, es que absorbe olores
Laura I.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Got I these a few months ago because we live in an apartment and have a cat- this completely covers the cat smell and really makes the air refreshing. I have already repurchased refills.
Jessie L.
This is my go to scent for all rooms in my house. No matter what time of year, the combination of smells is both inviting and soothing. I always get compliments on how great my house smells when people walk in!
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Love how these make my house smell. I’m all about a good smelling house and Hawaiian Breeze is my favorite scent. They do last the 30 days that they advertise but I wish it would last longer. I have these scattered throughout my house. I’ll continue to buy them and would recommend them to others.
Rosa L.
New Oxford, PA
These glade plugin work so freakin good they don’t ran out quick make my house smell so damm good! It actually works not like other brands the work for the first 3 days!!
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I bough this for my college dorm. I love that there’s a knob so you can turn the intensity up and down or turn it off. Was really exciting to try a pack of two scents and was happy that both smelled great. Love this product.
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love how it makes The Who house smell it's a must buy in my household I love walking in knowing it smells so amazing
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
I get the best of both worlds I love the Hawaiian breeze and like having it by our home gym. While my daughter loves the vanilla passion fruit so she gets that one in her room because she says it smells pretty. They last long enough for me to remember to buy more!
Kamylla H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Glande, I have always used it, it has several very fragrant fragrances! Use all over the house! I always recommend
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
These are two of my favorite scents from this brand! They smell wonderfully tropical and fresh, like you've just stepped into your vacation home for the first time, but you get to experience that feeling over and over again!