BY GLADE #22 in Candles

Two fantastic fragrances make for a one-of-a-kind experience with Glade® 2in1 Candle. Relax as the scent of tropical fruits, lovely passion fruit, and vanilla quickly fills the room, forming a unique fusion of fragrance for your home.

Buy on Target*
  • "My only concern is that they don't last long at all." in 1 review
  • "The glade candles are not the most fragrant I have used, but they work well from time to time and are even better when you have coupons!" in 1 review
  • "Glade candles smell amazing." in 1 review
Amanda O.
Hanahan
I am in love with this candle it smells so good and both of my favorite since so it is perfect! The only thing I would change is I would make it a little bit stronger, because I'm the type that likes to smell my candle throughout the house but for the cost it's a great Buy.
Katherine B.
Review for: Glade 2-In-1 Candle - Vanilla Passion Fruit/Hawaiian Breeze, 3.8 oz more...
Love this scent! I also really like how long these candles last. The smell is pretty strong and even a small candle can make my entire house smell good! This scent in particular is very sweet smelling!
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Review for: 2-3.4 Jars more...
The best non aggressive candle smell I ever bought I like to buy this case cause it last all month long leaves my house smelling great at a good value target usually has has deals on this I recommend if you haven’t tried it cause it’s so worth it
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Review for: Jar more...
I love Glade candles, they smell amazing, and they last for a really long time! And you can always find a coupon for them which is a major bounus. I really cannot think of a con for these.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Lasts forever! Great scent! I love all these 2 in 1 Glade candles but especially this scent is one of my favorites. They really work! Super affordable! Would definitely recommend to others and purchase again for myself
Brenden N.
Cheverly, MD
I’m in loveeeeeeeeee. I’m obsessed with candles and decided to pick this up one day. It smelled good in the jar but once you light this thing! Omg!!! It smells so good and fills up my bedroom nicely. The two scents compliment each other well. It’s not overpowering and makes you want to stay in lol.
Barcenas E.
Evansville IN
Review for: Orange and red more...
If I could give this candle a 10 I would. I have a very sensitive nose and its awesome that I'm able to find two of the scents that I know I can handle, together. We have two in our bedroom, son's room, kitchen and living room. It smells so good and can be smelled throughout the house.................!

Josseline G.
These small candles are great. They are a perfect size to sit around in different places. They smell so good--even without lighting them. the fragrance is nice and not overpowering!!
melissa e.
Review for: Jar more...
SSOOO strong, it's really strong, yet doesn't keep the scent around too long in my opinion, just bugs my nose. I really dislike this one any other one that isn't too sweet or this strong is fine, maybe on their own... just not this. don't recommend.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Orange and red more...
I love the Glade candles. I have bought them before in the past and I like how they have a variety of different scents. All the scents smell so good. The only thing I don't like is the candle doesn't seem to last that long. Seem like they burn kinda quick.
hali C.
I love this candle so much
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Where else to get these besides walmart and dollar general? Best prices please!
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Decorator Expert Level 2
Whats your favorite scent everyone?
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
How many glade 2in1 Candles do you own?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who else loves this smell