BY GLADE #16 in Candles

Two fantastic fragrances make for a one-of-a-kind experience with Glade® 2in1 Candle. Relax as the scent of tropical fruits, lovely passion fruit, and vanilla quickly fills the room, forming a unique fusion of fragrance for your home.

• "My only concern is that they don't last long at all." in 1 review
  • "The glade candles are not the most fragrant I have used, but they work well from time to time and are even better when you have coupons!" in 1 review
  • "Glade candles smell amazing." in 1 review
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love the glade range, especially for my kitchen. Thirty have some real exotic fragrance ranges and they do smell very strong....very perfumed. They are not too big but you should get 6-8 hours from them. I just wish they were bigger as for a small size then can be pricey
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Lasts forever! Great scent! I love all these 2 in 1 Glade candles but especially this scent is one of my favorites. They really work! Super affordable! Would definitely recommend to others and purchase again for myself
Brenden N.
Cheverly , MD
I’m in loveeeeeeeeee. I’m obsessed with candles and decided to pick this up one day. It smelled good in the jar but once you light this thing! Omg!!! It smells so good and fills up my bedroom nicely. The two scents compliment each other well. It’s not overpowering and makes you want to stay in lol.
Kelsea A.
Roseburg, OR
Smells like a fruity candy and really fills a whole room with sent. When the two dents start to mix it is wonderful and so are the scents alone. I wish they came in bigger sizes so they would last long. On average I have gotten 4-6 hours out of them. I will repurchase!
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
This is my all time favorite candle! I usually don't go for the fruitier scents but I love love the way Hawaiian Breeze smells! This passion combo is the best, nicely scented and not like those candles that you can only smell when it's out and in your face!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Decorator Expert
This candle was my favorite. I love the smell however when I light this I can't smell it from a distance I literally have to stand right next to it. Such a disappointment. I will not be buying anymore of these candles.
Neyra G.
Austin, TX
My favorite candle of all time. It was always on in my room and the scent definitely traveled. I am so sad I can't have candles in my dorm room! For sure would have used this one.
Athena G.
This hawaiin breeze candle smelled awesome! I got one for my room and it made my room smell good and it lasted for awhile about a month & i got it on sale at walmart for $1.50
Dylan W.
The scent is strong and does permeate large spaces. However, the candle doesn't last long at all. Only a handful of hours before it is half done. It doesn't burn evenly either (tunneling) - so you can't use all of it. Even after trimming the wick each time - the candle doesn't burn fully leaving a ring of wax. So there will be no way of using up the whole thing. I may purchase again just for the scent!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Decorator Expert
Omg i love love love the smell of Glade Hawaii. It is so refreshing and man does it leave your house smelling amazing! I love smelly goods and glade is a DEFINITE GO TOO! Everyone has to love glade. This is one of my favorite scents. Rather it be summer, winter, spring, or fall it leaves your house smelling good.
hali C.
I love this candle so much
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Where else to get these besides walmart and dollar general? Best prices please!
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
How many glade 2in1 Candles do you own?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Decorator Expert
Whats your favorite scent everyone?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
What's your favorite fragrance?