BY GLADE

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Katie E.
Haines City, FL
My favorite Glade scent. Always makes me feel like I'm on vacation or getting ready to go on one. Always have several of these around the house.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love that my house smells delicious that's why I always buy Glade Fresheners, I love their smells and how well it spreads throughout the house.
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
My only gripe is that I wish it lasted longer. I love the scent though and it's an awesome product for the price. I use mine in the bathroom.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
I love this scent! I have it in the spray form as well as the cone. If I had my own car right now I probably would have it in there too. A++
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
A little bit expensive but I know glade has some great products never used this before but I would totally buy it if it was a little cheaper
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
I only use it for the restroom. It smells great and long lasting.. I also use the sprayed one..đź’—đź’—đź’— Glade Aerosol Air Freshener
Loretta P.
They last about a 3 weeks
Found these at the 99 cent store
The Hawaiian Breeze is just OK to me I like clean linen or powder fresh better.
Caureen P.
Tucson
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these! Smells great and works for a while and it is a great price! Covers order of all sorts. Love the variety of the scents as well.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Most of these I can't ever really smell, I don't know if it's just that you get used to the smell or they just don't have a strong scent
Yesenia H.
Smells amazing. My neighbor's smoke quite a lot and I feel like the smell goes into our apartment, so I use these and it really does help
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?