BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Buy on Target*
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
My only gripe is that I wish it lasted longer. I love the scent though and it's an awesome product for the price. I use mine in the bathroom.
Loretta P.
They last about a 3 weeks
Found these at the 99 cent store
The Hawaiian Breeze is just OK to me I like clean linen or powder fresh better.
Caureen P.
Tucson
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these! Smells great and works for a while and it is a great price! Covers order of all sorts. Love the variety of the scents as well.
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
I only use it for the restroom. It smells great and long lasting.. I also use the sprayed one..đź’—đź’—đź’— Glade Aerosol Air Freshener
Yesenia H.
Smells amazing. My neighbor's smoke quite a lot and I feel like the smell goes into our apartment, so I use these and it really does help
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Most of these I can't ever really smell, I don't know if it's just that you get used to the smell or they just don't have a strong scent
Allie S.
This stuff is so awesome! Very subtle smell, but it's so refreshing! The smell lasted about 1 month, which I don't think is too bad.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Very cheap, I got it for $.97 at Target. It smells good if you're right next to it, but it does not do a good job of diffusing the smell.
maria r.
I buy these in bulks
Very affordable, long lasting scent, freshens up the room you choose to use it in
A few different scents available
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
All the Glade solid air fresheners are just amazing and long lasting i buy them all the time and most of the flavors are great.
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?