BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Buy on Target*
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
I recently just moved into a college apartment and I bought this to put on my stove. The smell is amazing and makes my kitchen smell so much cleaner!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Glade Hawaiian Breeze Solid Air Freshener smells amazing. Keeps the bathroom(or wherever you place it) smelling fresh for about 3 weeks.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is good for any bathroom.  It leaves a continuing scent that is very refreshing. It is affordable. It is something I gave 3 out of five stars,
fazeela c.
I love glade products. I always have glade air freshner in my bathroom. The hawaiian breeze smells like the fresh tropical breeze of the caribbean.
Erika M.
Just bought this for the bathroom at my job. It has a very fresh scent and it really covers up the fowl smells that come from an office bathroom.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love that my house smells delicious that's why I always buy Glade Fresheners, I love their smells and how well it spreads throughout the house.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
My favorite Glade scent. Always makes me feel like I'm on vacation or getting ready to go on one. Always have several of these around the house.
amanda k.
This is the only air freshener cone I'll buy. They smell great. I stick to the Hawaiian Breeze scent. Only con is they only last about a week.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
A little bit expensive but I know glade has some great products never used this before but I would totally buy it if it was a little cheaper
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
I love this scent! I have it in the spray form as well as the cone. If I had my own car right now I probably would have it in there too. A++
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?