BY GLADE

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers, NY
I love this air freshener. It works great and smells soooo good . I highly recommend it. Also it is so affordable. Sometimes you can get on sale for $.99 each.
Marianela O.
Glades brands are my favorite when it comes to fragrance. This is my favorite favorite one fragrance of all. It's not too strong and it's good to the nose.
Teresa M.
Peru, IN
I keep buying these because they are cheap and smell good but when you get them home and set out you can't smell them even when sitting beside them.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
I recently just moved into a college apartment and I bought this to put on my stove. The smell is amazing and makes my kitchen smell so much cleaner!
Ashley W.
Runnells, IA
This smell is to die for. Only negative thing I can say is, they don't last long enough. But at such a cheap price I dont mind buying 6-8 at a time ūüėĀ
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is good for any bathroom.  It leaves a continuing scent that is very refreshing. It is affordable. It is something I gave 3 out of five stars,
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Glade Hawaiian Breeze Solid Air Freshener smells amazing. Keeps the bathroom(or wherever you place it) smelling fresh for about 3 weeks.
fazeela c.
I love glade products. I always have glade air freshner in my bathroom. The hawaiian breeze smells like the fresh tropical breeze of the caribbean.
Erika M.
Just bought this for the bathroom at my job. It has a very fresh scent and it really covers up the fowl smells that come from an office bathroom.
amanda k.
This is the only air freshener cone I'll buy. They smell great. I stick to the Hawaiian Breeze scent. Only con is they only last about a week.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?