BY GLADE

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Adrianne W.
Irvine, CA
I really like the scent, it reminds me of my childhood. This product is okay, it puts off a lot of scent at first but it disappears pretty quickly. You have to adjust the opening but then it didn't put off the right amount of scent
Carla V.
Uuf es muy bueno ambienta bien rico tu hogar y el olor dura mucho los productos glade son buenísimo y a buenos precios de los recomiendo para eliminar los malos olores
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
This is by far my FAVORITE scent from glade.
I absolutely love this sent.
I buy one of these and the matching air freshener for me and my fiances bedroom.
The scent lasts and glade products are very affordable.
Love. 💖
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
These are great for public bathrooms. You don't have to worry about finding a plug or wondering if the batteries ran out. Just throw it in the bathroom and then throw it out when the solid portion runs out.
Rachel W.
Rossville, GA
Love using these in my dorm!!! They make the whole room feel so clean and fresh. They are not badly priced either. They last a month or two. I totally will keep buying this product and also recommend it.
Allyssa B.
Polk City, IA
This is probably the most amazing freshener I have ever used, it freshens the air with in a few minutes and it smells so good. It is really affordable and it so worth it and I would totally recommend it.
Dorothy P.
Ewing, VA
I put these in the room with my cats litter boxes and it does a great job masking those smells. They don't last all that long but they're cheap enough to still be worth it. I like the scent variety too
Sonja Sky G.
Las vegas, NV
Favorite sent! Everyone comes into my home feeling so warm and welcomed. They always say what is that smell and I tell them. I have used the same scent for 3 years now. It's in my dispenser too!
Ciarla  M.
Knoxville, TN
Love these bc i can grab 5 at the store for about a dollar each, & I hide them behind each toilet in the house to help keep them smelling fresh. I prefer the fresh linen or lavender fragrances.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a cheap, quick alternative to the more expensive products. I stock up on these and throw them in my bathroom. They don't last super long but for a dollar or so they're perfect.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?