BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Buy on Target*
Amy M.
This scent is mesmerizing. I love putting this on my dresser in my room and setting a picture up in front of it so it is hidden. It gives the room such a fresh smell. I love using gel fresheners because you don't have to remember to spray, or light candles. You just have to change the canister out when it runs out of gel in it, which is about every two to three months for me.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love the smell of a freshly opened container, BUT the smell doesn't seem to last long after I have opened it. I have tried starting at different levels and I still get the same results. I guess since they are only a dollar and sometimes less, you get what you pay for.
Shelby L.
So inexpensive for such an amazing product. Great scent throw, perfect tropical fruity scent. How can you go wrong? My local dollar store sells them and it's impossible to pass up that price. They last on average 1-2 weeks for me, and I get an enormous amount of compliments. It's really a great product.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I would instantly get anything with the scent "Hawaiian Breeze. It smells so fresh and clean, I love it! It reminds me a lot of summer. And Glade products never fail for me. They last for a long time and keeps the room smelling good.
Sierra K.
I LOVE these! They smell amazing and fill every size room I've ever put them in. I think for the price they are worth it. I've used cheaper versions and they all seem to be empty in like a week. My glade ones last much longer!
Lindsey S.
Riverside, CA
I like these because they are cheap and work well for refreshing tiny areas. I use them for my closet and every time I open it up I love the smell. The only downside to these products are that they do not seem to last very long, but for the price you really cannot beat it
Sarah S.
I use these in my bathroom and they are my favorite air freshner for the bathroom. It lasts right around 2 weeks. Its under $2.00 so thats a great price. I buy them every time i do my grocery shopping. I always get compliments from guests on how great my bathroom smells.
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg, KY
I have two boys in college. They are not allowed candles in their dorms, so I always make sure they have these little gems to take with them! Boys have that unique smell! These are great to sit around and keep rooms smelling fresh! The price is awesome!
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA
I am the type of person who is not big on smells. I'm not a fan of perfume or cologne or spray air freshener. But, this is great to sit in a big room because it puts out a lovely scent that is not too strong for my senses. This stuff is great!
Carissa C.
boise, ID
I use this is my bathroom with 2 males in the house and it works wonders. I've tried other cents from this brand, but they don't cover as well as this one does. plus you can see the wax cent stuff disappear so you know when to change it.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?