BY GLADE #97 in Air Fresheners

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Buy on Target*
Princesa C.
Rialto, CA
Product smells good but does not last so long. Price is expensive for it not lasting as expected too. Would wish it leave smell for longer time. I was a bit disappointed on this product.
Tyler W.
I live a fresh smelling house candles or fresheners are the way for me I don't want to have to continually have to spray over and over I like something long lasting keeps my house fresher longer less work I have to do and your products keep my rooms fresher longer
Stephanie D.
Michigan City, IN
Leave these all over the house in almost every room. Keep the house smelling good with all the pets i have and smokers in the family. Sometimes cant even tell theres pets or smoke.
Misbah S.
Richmond, TX
I know these things are meant for rooms but I use it in my car. Just place it in the cupholder and come to an amazing smelling car each time, especially in the Texas Summer heat.
Kristal L.
I absolutley love Hawaiaan Breeze deodarizers. You can use them in closet to keep your clothes fresh in vehicles for funky odors even in the kicthen to take out food smells. I also consider other scents because it lastes a long time.
Rosely L.
Every glade product smells great I love it will never trade it for nothing else very effective also very affordable will always buy glade a product that I will always use
Keandall F.
Brookshire, TX
THESE ARE TRASH. THEY DONT EVEN LAST A WEEK. THEY ARE GONE WITHIN A DAY. ITS HORRIBLE THEY NEED TO INVENT SOMETHING THAT WILL LAST. BECAUSE THIS IS A HORRIBLE PRODUCT.
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
These were horrible only because I couldn't get it to stay up the top part to actually get the scent of anything. But the actual scent itself from glade is my choosen
Sovanny T.
Fresno, CA
Lasts pretty long. Smells great but after a while my head starts hurting just depending on which smell I pirchase.but besides that I love it. After walking into the door it smells amazing.
Toni H.
Smells so good and keeps the house smelling great
Great and fest scent and feels like you are in a nice flower field
Very effective
But it doesn't last too long
Def would recommened
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?