BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Buy on Target*
Shelby B.
I haven't had this specific freshener but I've had other ones and they smell so amazing and they work to get rid of the odor but they go so fast and dry up where it's not worth it. I do recommend if one is trying to get a funky smell out.
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
These are good of you are buying for cheap. I do t feel that they lost very long and dry out quickly. Also they aren't very appealing to the eye. But on the flip side they are very inexpensive so I guess you get what you pay for.
Ritu S.
Bridgewater , NJ
I use this product all around my house such as in bathrooms, bedrooms, and closets. They provide clean and fresh air throughout the place. It is also very affordable. I would recommend this product to others.
Dorothy P.
Ewing, VA
I put these in the room with my cats litter boxes and it does a great job masking those smells. They don't last all that long but they're cheap enough to still be worth it. I like the scent variety too
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
I always pick up a few of these to keep on hand when my scented oils run out. It runs out pretty fast if you open it all the way but that produces the biggest scent. For best results, use one per room.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is my favorite scent by glade! And one of my favorite scents to have in my room. It's so good and brings back plenty of memories! I use Glade so often that certain ones trigger certain memories lol
Sonja Sky G.
Barstow, CA
Favorite sent! Everyone comes into my home feeling so warm and welcomed. They always say what is that smell and I tell them. I have used the same scent for 3 years now. It's in my dispenser too!
Reneira C.
Cincinnati
Smells great one of my favorite scents!! Leaves your house smelling mm mm good!! It's very cheap you can get them for a couple cents anywhere like walmart, target, family dollar and dollar general just to name a few. I would recommend to any and everyone!
Princesa C.
Rialto, CA
Product smells good but does not last so long. Price is expensive for it not lasting as expected too. Would wish it leave smell for longer time. I was a bit disappointed on this product.
Tyler W.
I live a fresh smelling house candles or fresheners are the way for me I don't want to have to continually have to spray over and over I like something long lasting keeps my house fresher longer less work I have to do and your products keep my rooms fresher longer
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?