BY GLADE

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
These are good of you are buying for cheap. I do t feel that they lost very long and dry out quickly. Also they aren't very appealing to the eye. But on the flip side they are very inexpensive so I guess you get what you pay for.
Ritu S.
Bridgewater, NJ
I use this product all around my house such as in bathrooms, bedrooms, and closets. They provide clean and fresh air throughout the place. It is also very affordable. I would recommend this product to others.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is my favorite scent by glade! And one of my favorite scents to have in my room. It's so good and brings back plenty of memories! I use Glade so often that certain ones trigger certain memories lol
Reneira C.
Cincinnati
Smells great one of my favorite scents!! Leaves your house smelling mm mm good!! It's very cheap you can get them for a couple cents anywhere like walmart, target, family dollar and dollar general just to name a few. I would recommend to any and everyone!
Tyler W.
I live a fresh smelling house candles or fresheners are the way for me I don't want to have to continually have to spray over and over I like something long lasting keeps my house fresher longer less work I have to do and your products keep my rooms fresher longer
Princesa C.
Rialto, CA
Product smells good but does not last so long. Price is expensive for it not lasting as expected too. Would wish it leave smell for longer time. I was a bit disappointed on this product.
Stephanie D.
Michigan City, IN
Leave these all over the house in almost every room. Keep the house smelling good with all the pets i have and smokers in the family. Sometimes cant even tell theres pets or smoke.
Misbah S.
Richmond, TX
I know these things are meant for rooms but I use it in my car. Just place it in the cupholder and come to an amazing smelling car each time, especially in the Texas Summer heat.
Kristal L.
I absolutley love Hawaiaan Breeze deodarizers. You can use them in closet to keep your clothes fresh in vehicles for funky odors even in the kicthen to take out food smells. I also consider other scents because it lastes a long time.
Keandall F.
Brookshire, TX
THESE ARE TRASH. THEY DONT EVEN LAST A WEEK. THEY ARE GONE WITHIN A DAY. ITS HORRIBLE THEY NEED TO INVENT SOMETHING THAT WILL LAST. BECAUSE THIS IS A HORRIBLE PRODUCT.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?