BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Buy on Target*
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
You can't really smell this unless you're close up on it, lot worth buying!!
Jen D.
Spruce Grove
Good for covering up pet scents, these last reasonably wrong and keep going on sale for great prices. I don't buy them not on sale, but they last about a month and smell good the whole time so that's that.
Éira H.
Newmarket, ON
I love this product! It is so easy to use and keeps your room smelling so fresh: I would this particular scent. I put this in my bathroom and it keeps it smelling fresh at all times. I also love it so much I've put it in other rooms to give it that fresh smell. I will continue to buy! Price is also reasonable.
Amanda C.
I think air fresheners are underrated products. They're great for work or home, are small enough to put almost anywhere, and of course, keep a room smelling nice and fresh! This scent is really pleasing and I would recommend it.
Tamera B.
Calgary, AB
Wanting my toddler's room to smell a bit less, well, diapery, I find these solid Glade air fresheners to be ideal. There are so many more expensive options these days, but these things are cheap, they last several weeks, and can sit hidden on a shelf rather than taking up one of the power outlets (that is, until a curious child pulls it out).I find this particular odor to be pleasant without overwhelming the room with artificial sweetness. The simple ability to control the amount of odor by sliding the top up and down lets you use this in a variety of room sizes and situations.
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like how is smells! So summery and tropical like. But it's gone in a week. You have to replace it often. I get mine at dollar store, so they're affordable but i just wish they would last longer. As a student on a budget, it's a great option for your dorm.
Sammie M.
Reading
Smells amazing!! I use this all the time, it's my absolute favourite! People are always complimenting the smell of our home when they come round! It's not too overpowering either which I've found with previous brands! I recommend this to everyone!
leonor q.
I think this kind of presentation for air fresheners really don't do it for me, the scent is highly felt, they aren't that cheap and I rather invest in the conventional spray presentation that actually does it for me
Viviana C.
This smells soooo good. I love to use this after i finish cleaning the entire house because it feels like my house lasts more time clean and fresh and that's perfect for me. 100% recommended, you won't regret it
Christina N.
Spring Gardens , Crewe
I use this to keep my bathroom nice and fresh. The packaging is nice and discreet and I find the fragrance lasts. I would buy again and would recommend. They last longer than stated making it very affordable.
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?