BY GLADE

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite glade air freshener. I keep one in my office and in my bathroom and it smells real good.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Really good smell. We use them in the bathroom area. They have great scents available too. Their effective.
Alana
Ohio
Love these, we have them in each bathroom and even in our guest room/office. Sweet smelling and lasting.
Karla G.
Delhi , CA
Put these all over my house doesn't have a strong scent as I would like but over all it does it's job
Vanessa O.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this sent. It makes small rooms smell so good, they have it in the car air freshener also
Brenda C.
This is my favorite scent! It lasts a long time and it keeps my room smelling nice and clean.
Ilka C.
I am going to say just one thing about this product... This smell takes me to heaven!
Jennifer  b.
Canton, OH
Love glade air fresheners they smell amazing and last a lot longer than other brands
Rosalia F.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Perfect for home, office and bathroom
It smell delicious and its durable
Just perfect
Paul C.
Homedale, ID
These are great. living with teenagers you can never have to many of these. Love em
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?