BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Buy on Target*
Julie E.
El Paso, TX
These smell amazing! My go to air fresheners, I wish they would last longer though. Mine seem to dry out really fast
Dassie M.
Shawnee, OK
These don't last long and the smell last the same as the thing does!!! I would not buy them unless they were on sale
Bianca C.
CANOGA PARK, CA
Love the smell of this air freshner you can instantly smell it when u walk inside the room and it last a few weeks
Ashley M.
Largo
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This works pretty good and eliminates odors. It smells so good! Not as strong as a candle tho. Could be stronger.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I like this scent but I hate the cones because after a week you cant smell it anymore. waste of money I think
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
It smells heavenly. It is something you definitely want in your house to give off a fresh and delicious smell.
Lina R.
I love glade scented candles! They last forever and they create such an amazing aroma around the whole house
Ninette B.
Cody, WY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the variety of smells. I've found this to be one of my favorites. Ill use these around my house as well
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite glade air freshener. I keep one in my office and in my bathroom and it smells real good.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Really good smell. We use them in the bathroom area. They have great scents available too. Their effective.
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?