BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Buy on Target*
Lana N.
Stony Brook, NY
Its smells nice but a bit strong when i leave it in a small room like the bathroom. I feel like i could find a better product.
Kellyđź–¤ M.
Santa Ana, CA
I like it it smell amazing it’s easy to use just open the package and leave it where you want to and that’s it quick and simple
Anaylie M.
Newport News, VA
This is my favorite scent from glade. I do prefer using the oil plug ins than these solids because they last a very short time.
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft, MI
These smell great and always spread through the air very well. Hawaiian Breeze is a great scent - sweet, but not overpowering.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I like this products for my house and I like how they smell and I totally recommend it to everyone plus they are afforable..
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I have these all over my place. Love Hawaiian Breeze and they last a long time. Fills the room with a great smell in seconds!
Stephanie M.
One of the best fragrances glade sells! We have been using glade products for years and this smell lasts a very long time
Yahayra V.
I usually like having an air freshener in my room and this is the one I use. It is cheap and makes my room smell great!
Bárbara B.
Es la fragancia perfecta de glade yo la utilizo para darle olor a mi cuarto y la verdad dura bastante esta presentaciĂłn
Chequita D.
Tallassee, AL
This is my FAVORITE air freshner fragrance!! I have very sensitive sinuses and this doesn't bother me at all. love it!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?