BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Just twist to release the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Buy on Target*
Layal L.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A very easy to use product from Glade, simple and easy directions to apply, thta delivera a great Hawaiian breeze, the only side is that the top part of this product gets back down which prevents from spreading the fresh smell.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this freshener! I purchased this yesterday for 99 cents! This smells so good! It looks nice sitting in my house. And the smell lingers a bit. I love how simple it was to twist and Sit!
Patty B.
Alma
Not sure that I like them the smell goes out of them pretty fastly like in a day and they shrivel up within a week or two and they get hard if you smoke close enough you can smell the scent but not throughout the room so not really a big fan
Tomás R.
I'll begin with a confession: I've never been to Hawaii, thus, I cannot say if this scent is trully hawaian. What I can say is that it smells delicious and it has convinced me to go there on vacation and smell the island myself. Won't give it five stars because the fragrance doesn't last as long as other scents and because I'm not sure Hawaii actually smells like this.
Sasha L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I am obsessed with this Glade Air freshener. It reminds me of the tropics and drinking a fruit smoothie. It is very effective, long-lasting, and very affordable. I buy on a weekly basis and encourage everyone to do it as well.
Kayla H.
Nitro, WV
I use these in my car during the summer. They keep my car smelling fresh and clean. The scent is great!! This is the number one thing I have used that has kept a scent in my car longer than a few days. I guess its the heat. You also can't beat the price of these!!
Keep P.
The scent doesnt last long. It only last for a moment when you first open it but for me itll only last for a few hours if that. Your face have to be practically touching it in order to smell it. Its probably good for a small closet.
Marianna R.
This scent makes you feel like you're actually in Hawaii. I use this during the summer. Makes me feel warm and fresh at the same time. Definitely won't disappoint. And its very inexpensive, I get mine at target for $1 each.
Michaella D.
Livonia, MI
I like the scent of this air freshener it is not overpowering and it is not too sweet. I buy it quite a bit because we have two cats and a dog but sometime the containers do not work the way they are supposed to which is why I gave it three stars instead of 4. The one I have going right now could only be used all the way open or completely closed. That isn't the greatest of options. Otherwise I really like this product and I would recommend it.
Aimee A.
OMG! I have this these all over the house in every room, sometimes two per room, its a definite way to keep it fresh without having to always spray the house with spray or use plug ins. Its definitely a cheaper route to some of the other alternatives to keeping the house fresh. Very affordable and can be found in most stores.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Why?
Tyler S.
Can anyone recommend a new scent to try?