Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray

Let Glade® Hawaiian Breeze Room Spray fight tough odors and instantly freshen the air in your bathroom with the scent of tropical pineapple, peach and melons. With 2.5x smaller droplets there's no starchy residue left behind, just freshness that floats.When compared with Febreze Air Effects

Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray Is it true that this product is harmful for us to spray in the air? Is there any type of essential oil’s that are similar to the smell of this because it’s one of my favorite sense
This is my go to scent every time I buy room spray, anyone else?
Is this scent overpowering? Or is it subtle? I just want my room to smell nice without feeling like my nose is clogged.
Start your review of Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray!
Product Highlights
This is one of the scents I use in my living room that alternates with vanilla passion fruit on a dual oil warmer.in reviews
Usually go on sale and can find coupons forin reviews
Great smelling Can't go wrong with hawiian any spaces are best for these freshnersin reviews
Melissa R.
Fayetteville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray uploaded by Melissa R.
Purchased at: Amazon
When I tell you I like to walk around the house and just spritz spritz this!! This stuff is the bomb dot com!!
Sally B.
Greens Fork, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray uploaded by Sally B.
Purchased at: CVS
This one is my favorite secent in Glade air fresheners. It reminds me of summer days. It's really affordable I usually keep a can in each of my bathrooms. The fragrance seems to last for a good period of time. I would say yes I recommend it they have a large variety of different scents.
Joan P.
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray uploaded by Joan P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I Love having these air freshener spray around the house. I mean who doesn’t like their house to smell good right? Especially when you have two boys and a furr baby, it definitely helps.
Michael R.
Oakton, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray uploaded by Michael R.
A kudos to the folks at Glade! I think their Hawaiian Breeze spray, is one of the best for bathrooms. There are a number of reasons for this. If you’ve been to Hawaii, please share what it’s like, yet this has a mango and fruit scent that’s very pleasant. I think there are some pineapple and melons too. That’s my best guess as a red blooded male. This has made the penicillin growing in my sons bathroom smell better. Also my one is far more decent as well. I like this infusion of citrus. It is strong but not overwhelming, and lasts for considerable time. Also a plus is the sprayer button, which is easy to use, as it lets out the product in a modest burst. Definitely get this one, at a grocery or big box store. The price is sometimes a little high, but you are getting quality, from a well respected brand.
Shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray uploaded by Shakeeta H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this air freshener..... I actually picked this up every time I go to my local Dollar store that makes the house smell amazing it doesn't just match the older it's very affordable it's no more than $1 I would highly recommend this to anyone that is on the budget with the family you will not be disappointed they come in all different sense [product:glade®-hawaiian-breeze®-room-spray]
Miguel G.
Bronx, NY
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray uploaded by Miguel G.
descent right here is amazing I just love the way this air freshener smells if you have a chance pick it up you won't regret it love the smell
krisia V.
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray uploaded by krisia V.
I love this spray, it has such a nice scent and the best thing is that it lasts a long time, I feel relaxed when I smell it when I spray in the rooms
Sheriqa L.
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray uploaded by Sheriqa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This my absolute FAVORITE scent to keep in the house. I usually buy 3 or 4 at a time. To be honest Glade doesn’t disappoint me when it comes to the scents created! Glade
Nicole D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray uploaded by Nicole D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells amazing and is very affordable! Glade is one of my top favorites!!
Smells amazing and is very affordable! Glade is one of my top favorites!!
Alicia H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good, affordable home spray. It won't last for hours on end, but it will help eliminate immediate foul odors (especially when someone uses the restroom). There are tons of scents to choose from, but this Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Room Spray is one of my favorites. I always keep a can in our rooms and bathrooms.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby M.
Albuquerque, NM
il y a 2 ans
Lisa E. il y a 7 mois
I have the Air Wick Essential Mist gadget that automatically freshens the air and in it I am currently using the Coconut & Pineapple fragrance. It's not an exact match for Glade's Hawaiian Breeze, but it's really nice. Glade offers Hawaiian Breeze scented oil Plug-Ins and Automatic Air Fresheners, candles, solid gel Air fresheners, even car vent plugs, so there's quite a range of options!
Jeph F.