Glade Hawaiian Breeze Jar Candle uploaded by Stephany F.

BY GLADE #38 in Candles

Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade candles. Glade candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and are available in a wide variety of scents. Say “Aloha” to an instant vacation with Glade® Hawaiian Breeze®. When cool ocean winds meet the scent of fragrant tropical fruits, pineapple, and plumeria, you won’t even have to leave the neighborhood to get lost in paradise.

Buy on Target*
Megan T.
This is one of my absolute favorite scents ever! I've had the candle, wall plug ins, sprays, pretty much everything. It always reminds me of summer, which is my first favorite season. I don't think I'll ever stop buying stuff in this scent. Its amazing. Sometimes it can start to smell a little off, like if its getting kind of old, but its still good :) I would definitely recommend it!
Sasha P.
One of my favorite smells ever!  It smells so tropical and fresh and breezy.  I love the summer vibe it brigs to my house.  i use it all summer long.  For any room and the smell last a pretty long time.  Very affordable.  I so recommend!
Elizabeth J.
This are my favorite candles ever!! Super recommend them! i turn them on and right away you can smell the fresh smell !! i lea e amd come back to the best smell ever !! I buy these all the time cause i know it does its job
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
This candles are my favorite! They really smell and gives a sense of freshness to your house, in reality the scent is what I love the most, what ever glade product I always look for this scent, I totally recommend it!
Devon A.
Woodbine, NJ
Enjoy the strong smell,  we have two dogs and it helps keep the house smelling great!  Only down fall is that it burns quickly that the candle last about a couple weeks,  if that.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
Glade candles are some of my favorite candles, because it really does work.  I'm always on a budget, so they are actually pretty affordable. I have tried alot of different candles even the ones from the dollar store and these seem to be one of the brands that work the best for me. Sometimes I just light it with a match or sometimes I can put the candle on something I bought that can heat it up, its like a hot plate but for candles. The Hawaiian breeze is actually one of my favorite scents even for the regular air fresheners along with the candles, i also like anything that smells sweet or fruity. So I would definitely recommend this candle if you haven't tried the brand.
Dominike H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This scent gives me lifffe!!!! It's my favorite scent like of all time. I wish I could bath in this candle lol!!! It's cuts any unpleasant odors in a snap! It's affordable and can be found virtually at any supermarkets!
Stephany F.
Esta vela aromática me fascina!!!
Tiene un olor bien rico y dulce, aún estando apagada se puede sentir un poco su aroma en el área, la compre en un supermercado por 280 pesos dominicano... la recomendaría sin duda alguna
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Y no hay nada mejor que a cansarse de un día muy tierno y poner una música suave y luz de una de estas velas su sabor dulce y agradable a su vez ese momento de la ducha en un spa de cinco estrellas en la segunda pregunta, o el olor es tiempo dura y duradera no desaparecen una vez que la vela
Mary S.
Smells yummy and not badly priced you can even find these at the dollar tree:) perfect for bathrooms or one time uses:) only down side is they do burn quickly so they don't last very long depending on how long they burn you may only get to use it once or twice.
Shyla F.
Sun Prairie, WI
Is this any one else's favorite scent.?
Brandie l.
WATERFORD, WI
What oils are used in this? I can not find it on label.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Just glade candle and make your house smell so good I love me I have had all flavors if you haven't tried this yet I urge you to try it they are so inexpensive and make sure house smells so good
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Me!!!! I love this scent ! It's lovely !
Alexa M.
Does this last for a long time or just a week? It says last for hours but you know