Glade Hawaiian Breeze Jar Candle uploaded by bee o.Glade Hawaiian Breeze Jar Candle uploaded by Stephany F.

BY GLADE

Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade candles. Glade candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and are available in a wide variety of scents. Say “Aloha” to an instant vacation with Glade® Hawaiian Breeze®. When cool ocean winds meet the scent of fragrant tropical fruits, pineapple, and plumeria, you won’t even have to leave the neighborhood to get lost in paradise.

bee o.
marina, ca
Smells good. The whole house smell is sweetness. The candle is made from soy. Candle last a long time. Its glass and if you have small children or animal be careful cuz it real fire. I love it so much is almost done. I recommend.
Brandi S.
Kingwood , TX
Review for: Jar more...
I love Glade candles so much. They have a super strong scent that will make your whole house smell really good the only thing that I don’t like is that they don’t really last that long at all However they are only a couple of dollars which makes them way worth it. I highly recommend.
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
Review for: Jar 2-3.8 Sleeve more...
I absolutely love this sent I have to have the two pack their last me for my room which I lied it every single day at last about a week one candle so I get the two-pack I absolutely have to have them I do not like going without candles and this is one of my favorite Glades candles.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
Glade candles are some of my favorite candles, because it really does work.  I'm always on a budget, so they are actually pretty affordable. I have tried alot of different candles even the ones from the dollar store and these seem to be one of the brands that work the best for me. Sometimes I just light it with a match or sometimes I can put the candle on something I bought that can heat it up, its like a hot plate but for candles. The Hawaiian breeze is actually one of my favorite scents even for the regular air fresheners along with the candles, i also like anything that smells sweet or fruity. So I would definitely recommend this candle if you haven't tried the brand.
Megan T.
This is one of my absolute favorite scents ever! I've had the candle, wall plug ins, sprays, pretty much everything. It always reminds me of summer, which is my first favorite season. I don't think I'll ever stop buying stuff in this scent. Its amazing. Sometimes it can start to smell a little off, like if its getting kind of old, but its still good :) I would definitely recommend it!
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
This scent gives me lifffe!!!! It's my favorite scent like of all time. I wish I could bath in this candle lol!!! It's cuts any unpleasant odors in a snap! It's affordable and can be found virtually at any supermarkets!
Stephany F.
Esta vela aromática me fascina!!!
Tiene un olor bien rico y dulce, aún estando apagada se puede sentir un poco su aroma en el área, la compre en un supermercado por 280 pesos dominicano... la recomendaría sin duda alguna
Mary S.
Smells yummy and not badly priced you can even find these at the dollar tree:) perfect for bathrooms or one time uses:) only down side is they do burn quickly so they don't last very long depending on how long they burn you may only get to use it once or twice.
Tashia D.
I was so happy when I first saw these in stores, this is my first time favorite scent and when I saw it in candle form, it was a no brainer on purchasing it. It smells just like it should and gives me those happy feelings.
Trang S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the delicious scent this candle gives off! I normally use it during the summer for that tropical fragrance. The candle lasts quite a while as well. I'd definitely recommend for anyone looking for scented candles!
Shyla F.
Sun Prairie, WI
Is this any one else's favorite scent.?
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Me!!!! I love this scent ! It's lovely !
Alexa M.
Does this last for a long time or just a week? It says last for hours but you know
Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
What oils are used in this? I can not find it on label.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Just glade candle and make your house smell so good I love me I have had all flavors if you haven't tried this yet I urge you to try it they are so inexpensive and make sure house smells so good