Glade Hawaiian Breeze Jar Candle uploaded by Stephany F.
6 colors available

BY GLADE #26 in Candles

Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade candles. Glade candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and are available in a wide variety of scents. Say “Aloha” to an instant vacation with Glade® Hawaiian Breeze®. When cool ocean winds meet the scent of fragrant tropical fruits, pineapple, and plumeria, you won’t even have to leave the neighborhood to get lost in paradise.

Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
This is one of my absolute favorite scents by glade. It is strong enough to fill a room, but doesn't overpower and make you feel like you are smothering. They are kind of expensive, but not overly expensive. About $2.50 a piece, but there is almost always coupons in the newspaper for it. They melt great and burn almost all the way to the bottom. I mean with only one wick you are going to have some wax residue left around the edges of the bottom. They glasses they come in are pretty for such a simple candle, definitely recommend this candle and scent!
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.
I'm obsessed with this scent. I have the candles and room spray in my home, and even use the car air freshener in the vents of my car. The smell is just so pleasant and it lasts, I only wish the candle was available in a larger jar. I usually buy from Walmart, but some dollar stores have it as well.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Having a candle lit in the fall and the winter time is so relaxing, and what better way to kill any unwanted odors than to burn one of these glade candles. They leave my house smelling great and come at a great costs as well. I would definitely by these again!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ
best candle out there. the smell reminds me im away on vacation.. not to strong doesnt smell artificial. can fill up a whole work office which sometimes is a must need. very affordable and is a must, the only con is the it evaporates quickly. ..
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winter garden, FL
These candles pack a great scent punch, light one and our entire house smells amazing within a few minutes. The Hawaiian breeze scent is wonderful and always makes our house smell amazing. The price point is nice and we will keep purchasing!
Eionnah S.
Eionnah S.
My favorite scent by glade! I have the air freshener, candle, wax cubes and car air freshener! If you love tropical fruity scents then you'll love this! It's also super inexpensive and you can find it just about anywhere that sells glade!
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
By far my favorite candle from Glade! They have the oil warmers that you plug in as well and they are just as amazing!

The scent fills an entire room!

The candle burns evenly and lasts awhile!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
A good scent at a good price that can be found in your local supermarket. They seem to last a decent amount of time and the tropical scent is pretty relaxing.
Sadaf M.
Sadaf M.
I love this candle ! So many beautiful scents & great product & good quality ! I love it & I will definitely keep buying more & trying more scents !
Tristan v.
Tristan v.
Olla, LA
My absolute favorite kind of candle! I never but any other fragrance because this just fits the perfect scent I want for my place!
Shyla F.
Shyla F.
Sun Prairie, WI
Is this any one else's favorite scent.?
Brandie l.
Brandie l.
WATERFORD, WI
What oils are used in this? I can not find it on label.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Does this last for a long time or just a week? It says last for hours but you know
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Just glade candle and make your house smell so good I love me I have had all flavors if you haven't tried this yet I urge you to try it they are so inexpensive and make sure house smells so good
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Me!!!! I love this scent ! It's lovely !