Glade Hawaiian Breeze Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener uploaded by Valentina Alejandra L.

BY GLADE

Keep your home fragrance-filled with the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria. Each refill is made to fit any of the Glade® Sense & Spray designs.

Karolyn A.
Karolyn A.
Cincinnati, OH
A few things I think worth mentioning. If you are planning on purchasing this product, be prepared to mount this on your wall and someplace up high. The last thing you want is to get blasted in the face. I originally had this sitting on a windowsill about 5ft off the ground to just test it out then later mounted it about 8ft off the ground in its permanent location. What I observed between the two heights was that the scent was overwhelming (to me) when I had it at the lower height and it didn't travel as well to the rest of my house. The extra several feet made a huge difference and also made it less worrisome to walk by. Directions recommend at least 6ft up, but I say go as high as you can without touching the ceiling especially if you have tall friends/family members! This does not come with any included equipment to mount on your wall, but all you need is a nail to hang it from. 3M also makes those temporary 'stickys' to mount things on your wall that work pretty well and come off cleanly/easily. I used a 3M sticky the first few days I had it mounted to the wall until I decided I was definitely going to keep it in that location - I then used a nail for permanency. This product does have some weight to it, so I'm not sure the 3M sticky would be a good long term solution - just a nice option if you want to test things out before putting a hole in your wall :). Last thing is that the spray itself is sort of loud. It makes a very audible 'Swoosh' sound when it goes off. After awhile, you don't even notice it but it was startling at first. Since mine isn't in a main room, it's not quite as noticeable but I do hear it on occasion.
abby o.
abby o.
These things are great. I have one in my bedroom and it keeps it smelling nice. I love the way they smell. the great thing about them is they spray themselves every 9 minutes, every 18 minutes or every 36 minutes, so I don't have to get up and do it myself every time.
LaShonda F.
LaShonda F.
FAIRFIELD, OH
Decorator Expert
I have this in my living room room right now! I really like it. The only option I wish it had was to not spray unless you press the button. We move around a lot and sometimes the motion and timed sprays are overwhelming for our space
Sam G.
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
We have these all over our house and the only scent we use until holiday time. Love the smell of our home especially when we leave for a couple days and come back to a nice Hawaiian smell. Definitely recommend to use in your home.
Farm S.
Farm S.
Fairfield, Ca
I love this sent and this combo comes with the spray, battery and holder for 11$ at Walmart I've been using the same battery for over 6months now and never had to change it . And this is one of my favorite scents
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
One of the best purchases we've ever made (or should I say three?!). Love these things, they keep the house smelling nice and there are so many scents to choose from! I love that you can change time timer, too.
Bobbi D.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
This automatic freshener leaves me feeling like I'm on an island vacation! Sprays just the right amount of product and keeps the room smelling fresh
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This works great in the restroom. I love that it's not bulky and annoying. Bathroom always smells fresh and you can tell we are using it!
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Decorator Expert
Hawaiian Breeze is a wondeful smeell, so tropical and refreshing! And is a good value, because spray!
Andie Y.
Andie Y.
White Plains, MD
My grandma used this all the time. it used to scare me the way it hissed. smelled good though.