Glade Hawaiian Breeze Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener uploaded by Valentina Alejandra L.

BY GLADE

Keep your home fragrance-filled with the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria. Each refill is made to fit any of the Glade® Sense & Spray designs.

Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These things will not le you down. I picked one up a year ago at my local grocery store for a really low price. This product tends to word better on a higher surface or even on your wall. You have the ability to adjust how many times it will let scent out per hour. Don't worry they have a instant press button as well. These work with the glade cans or you can purchase off brand ones for a cheaper price to fit them as well. Would deff recommend to anyone who is looking for a solution for a month or so and doesn't want to have to worry about it.
Karolyn A.
Cincinnati, OH
A few things I think worth mentioning. If you are planning on purchasing this product, be prepared to mount this on your wall and someplace up high. The last thing you want is to get blasted in the face. I originally had this sitting on a windowsill about 5ft off the ground to just test it out then later mounted it about 8ft off the ground in its permanent location. What I observed between the two heights was that the scent was overwhelming (to me) when I had it at the lower height and it didn't travel as well to the rest of my house. The extra several feet made a huge difference and also made it less worrisome to walk by. Directions recommend at least 6ft up, but I say go as high as you can without touching the ceiling especially if you have tall friends/family members! This does not come with any included equipment to mount on your wall, but all you need is a nail to hang it from. 3M also makes those temporary 'stickys' to mount things on your wall that work pretty well and come off cleanly/easily. I used a 3M sticky the first few days I had it mounted to the wall until I decided I was definitely going to keep it in that location - I then used a nail for permanency. This product does have some weight to it, so I'm not sure the 3M sticky would be a good long term solution - just a nice option if you want to test things out before putting a hole in your wall :). Last thing is that the spray itself is sort of loud. It makes a very audible 'Swoosh' sound when it goes off. After awhile, you don't even notice it but it was startling at first. Since mine isn't in a main room, it's not quite as noticeable but I do hear it on occasion.
Tayler O.
Newport News, VA
I have this for my bathroom to keep it fresh! It has options on the inside to time how much it squirts out, plus it has a button to press whenever you need a boost! I love all the different scents too. The cans last forever! I thought it would go through them quicker. Great bathroom freshener
Tabatha M.
Punta Gorda, FL
I use this in my bathroom, love this scent but it's annoying because it's loud when it sprays. I turned it down to the lowest setting and set it up high on a shelf because it will spray you right in your face if you are not mindful.
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
This isn't about it this specific scent, but I love the system! It makes it easy to keep things smelling fresh without having to think about it. The only thing is if you forget it's there, it may scare the crap out of you.
Jessica G.
Cottleville, MO
I love the smell of these products however the product only last about a week or so and then you have to buy a refill. When it advertises to last 60 days and it only last about 7-10 it is very disappointing.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this scent! It always make my room smell so good! I haven't had any issues with it or with the automatic sprayer that accompanies the spray. They're both great!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent. It smells like summer and it just smells delicious. The automatic freshener is really cool too because you can set it on a timer or motion sensing and it sprays the wonderful smell right into the air. I love it because you don't have to go around spraying air freshener, it does it for you. I would recommend this to others for sure.
abby o.
These things are great. I have one in my bedroom and it keeps it smelling nice. I love the way they smell. the great thing about them is they spray themselves every 9 minutes, every 18 minutes or every 36 minutes, so I don't have to get up and do it myself every time.
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
We have these all over our house and the only scent we use until holiday time. Love the smell of our home especially when we leave for a couple days and come back to a nice Hawaiian smell. Definitely recommend to use in your home.