Home & GardenHome FragrancesGlade
Glade Hawaiian Breeze Glade PlugIns Scented Oil - 5 Refills

Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil - 5 Refills

by Glade

Create continuous ambience with the scent of tropical pineapple, peach and melons with Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® PlugIns® Scented Oil 5 Refills.

Does this product release an odor in an entire room or just the area it’s plugged in?
Do you like this scent??
Purchased both [product:hawaiian-breeze-glade-plugins-scented-oil] and Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Jar Candle on my last visit to Dollar General. The candle smells amazing and what I’ve always loved in this scent. In contrast, the plugin smells awful - overpowering, cheap, nothing like the candle. Has anyone else experienced this or could it just be a fluke batch of plugins?
Start your review of Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil - 5 Refills!
Barbara W.
Spring Lake, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil - 5 Refills uploaded by Barbara W.
Purchased at: Target
Long lasting plug in scents that my family loves. The scent is noticeable throughout the day but not too strong. Slightly flowery but not overwhelming. The price comes out a little cheaper when you buy a larger set like this one.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,129 reviews
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil - 5 Refills uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil - 5 Refills One of my favorite room sprays. Love the Hawaiian Breeze smell. Definitely gives your room a awesome smell. Very effective with odors. Very affordable. Perfect for cleaning and when you want a nice smell. I recommend this room spray to anyone.
carrie M.
Fullerton, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love these and have them in every room. Makes the house smell lovely. I get a lot of compliments when people come over. I would only suggest they come out with more scents. Very affordable
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love this scent. It’s not overpowering and I always get compliments on the way my house smells when I have guests.
Tiffani M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product works great to keep your house smelling fresh without a overpowering smell. The refills aren’t expensive and don’t need to be changed often. I would recommend this product to others and I will be a repeat customer myself!
Carolyn C.
Clarkston, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent it is one of my favorites. I would like it to last a bit longer, maybe bigger so the scent refill is so often but all in all it’s amazing and affordable. Great fire filling any room with your favorite scent.
Judy M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really liked thse plugins they smell wonderful but I just wish that they would last longer I found myself changing them out way too often
Annie W.
Lewiston, ID
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
It’s a little overpowering at first, until you get used to it. But it’s a perfect summer scent
Liliana U.
College Point, NY
Me gusta muchísimo este olor es delicioso y deja toda la casa olorosa y dura mucho tiempo es uno de mis favoritos 🥰🥰🥰
Amada G.
Austin, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love glade and this scent smells really good. Really last a long time as well. I just bought a new pack today .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly K.
Swartz Creek
il y a 3 ans
Purchased both Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil - 5 Refills and Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Jar Candle Twin Pack on my last visit to Dollar General. The candle smells amazing and what I’ve always loved in this scent. In contrast, the plugin smells awful - overpowering, cheap, nothing like the candle. Has anyone else experienced this or could it just be a fluke batch of plugins?
Samantha Q. il y a un an
You have to see what setting you have the plug in on. It tends to be overpowering the first few days when on full blast. I always start at the lowest setting and raise it as it starts to get low.