Vehicles & PartsVehicle AccessoriesMotor Vehicle PartsGlade
Glade Hawaiian Breeze Glade PlugIns Car - Refill

Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Glade® PlugIns® Car - Refill

by Glade

The most adjustable car plug-in on the road, Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Plugins® Car Refill delivers a controlled release of the scent oftropical pineapple, peach and melonsfor up to 60 days. Simply plug the device into the nearest 12V outlet, turn on the ignition, and turn any drive into an adventure.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
How long does this generally last in vehicle?
Start your review of Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Glade® PlugIns® Car - Refill!
Donna B.
Altoona, PA
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Glade® PlugIns® Car - Refill uploaded by Donna B.
Nice light and breezy scent. It made me feel relax like I was on vacation but it was not too overpowering that I could smell it all the time. It didn't seem to last very long. Maybe I just got used to it. I wouldn't use it again though because the way my car is configured, it interfered with my cup holders and gear shift.
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of Glade’s best plug in scents and the fact that they have them for calls is such a great combo.
Liyah K.
Gilroy, CA
So great! Keeps my car smelling fresh and and easy to stick in the little air conditioning vent.
Kelly W.
Omaha, NE
I love this scent for my car. It makes me feel calm and relaxed when I get in my car after a hard day at work. I do wish the scent would last longer before needing to be replaced.
Leena B.
This smells so good without being overwhelming. I can’t stand it when my car doesn’t smell nice
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Makes your vehicle smell so good as soon as you take it out. Not too strong. Smells just right, the only con I would have to say is that the smell doesn't last as long as I would like it to...Tho there is many different fragrances in this collection I do like this one.
addie K.
Mequon, WI
This is a good air freshener for the car. It lasts a while, about three to four months, and the scent is potent. The only reason that I rated this three stars is that it is not my favorite scent to keep in my car. Glade plugins are a  really affordable option, and the scent does last for a while, therefore I would recommend this to a friend, especially if they liked Hawaiian Breeze from the glade.
Andrea A.
Pomona, CA
I like this product, it can be a little sweet for some people. I like who it can last for a while and brings great smell to your car
Camille P.
Whiteville, NC
This smells awful. It was not a good smell Smelled like chemicals
This smells awful. It was not a good smell Smelled like chemicals
Mina R.
Valencia, CA
Let my start by saying this smells fantastic. With that being said, this can be overpowering for a smaller car. I had this up by the driver seat and on a warm day I got in my car and immediately got a headache from how overpowering this was. I moved it to my back seat and the problem was solved so I’d advise putting this there.