BY GLADE

Glade Hawaiian Breeze Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator.
New!
Eliminates odors without just masking!
SC Johnson - a family company. see more...

• "My carpets no longer smellsand makes my home smell amazing" in 1 review
Jessica D.
I love any kind of Hawaiian scents. they always keep any furniture smelling fresh and clean.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
I keep a bottle of this in my house and in my car, perfect for covering up unwanted odors whether it be a pet, sweaty kid, skunk from the road, ect. I also like to spray some in my trash can right after I put a new trash bag in. Every time you open the lid to throw something away you get a nice smell.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
The Glade Hawaiian Breeze works awesome! I love the smell it leaves and works so well!
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
This stuff is good to have around when you want to fleshing up your furniture or pillows maybe even the carpet.
Ashley G.
San Diego, CA
This is one of our favorite scents to use for our home. Glade is pretty much our go to brand!
Kimberly J.
Love the scent it's not to overpowering. I have 3 pets and it's great for spraying the carpets, couches, beds. It leves behind a nice refreshinga scent.
Ka l.
Glade Hawaiian Breeze Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator has such a relaxing scent. It's not overpowering at all.
Amber D.
I use this when my cat peed everywhere. It works very well. Smells heavenly and fresh
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
I have a dog and sometimes my carpets get smelly because of him. i use to just carpet clean all the time but got tired of it so looked up some products with great reviews on pet Oders. I came upon this and omg I love it. My carpets no longer smellsand makes my home smell amazing
Incredible product! I have pets so I always spray this on my couch and beds. Keeps furniture smelling fresh