BY GLADE

Glade Hawaiian Breeze Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator.
New!
Eliminates odors without just masking!
SC Johnson - a family company. see more...

• "My carpets no longer smellsand makes my home smell amazing" in 1 review
Tanya J.
Taylorsville, UT
Perfect for the smells that tend to cling to fabric.. I clean daily and once I figured out that though my couch was cleaned and vacuumed, it would always have a smell to it from people's body odors.. 😷 so now I spray wash my couch daily.. and it makes a world of a difference.
Sarah  L.
Hawaiian Breeze is in my house all year long. I love this spray to freshen up upholstery, curtains, area rugs, and clean towels that have been in the linen closet too long.
Cathy S.
This is my favorite scent. With this spray I can spray it on the couch and carpet and anything else I can get away with. Love this product
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
Decorator Expert
I love this room freshner! I like to spray this all over my rugs to make them smell nice and fresh
Na'ilah S.
A couple sprays in the couch and it mells amazing . A really pleasant smell.
Doris B.
Elkton, MD
This is the last of the three products I use to freshen up my home. I use the same scent candles, the carpet deodorizer and this spray. It works really well for pet odors and when you cook a large meal that has strong odors like fish or using a lot of garlic. Open up your windows after you spray it help dry your furniture quickly but to also help disperse the great fragrance throughout your home.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
This product works great for removing pet odor and smoke odor. I took this to my dads house and used it on his carpets and furniture...that gross smoke odor was gone! I use it for getting rid of any pet odor I may have from my dog.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
I keep a bottle of this in my house and in my car, perfect for covering up unwanted odors whether it be a pet, sweaty kid, skunk from the road, ect. I also like to spray some in my trash can right after I put a new trash bag in. Every time you open the lid to throw something away you get a nice smell.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
I have a dog and sometimes my carpets get smelly because of him. i use to just carpet clean all the time but got tired of it so looked up some products with great reviews on pet Oders. I came upon this and omg I love it. My carpets no longer smellsand makes my home smell amazing
Kimberly J.
Love the scent it's not to overpowering. I have 3 pets and it's great for spraying the carpets, couches, beds. It leves behind a nice refreshinga scent.