Glade Hawaiian Breeze Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator uploaded by Eduardo R.

BY GLADE

Glade Hawaiian Breeze Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator: Perfect for both fabrics and air Use on couches, chairs, carpets and other soft surfaces Leaves your home with a fresh fragrance that lasts Eliminates odors without just masking see more...

Glade Hawaiian Breeze Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator
  • "Helps keep the pet smells away and keeps my home smelling fresh." in 2 reviews
  • "My friends always tell me my house smells great when I use this." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents, I absolutely love it." in 1 review
April Y.
April Y.
Smells great and it's easy to store and use. The smell is very strong and last for a good hour. I don't find anything negative about this product. I find it that it can smell a little too sweet so if you're not a fond of that, don't get this scent.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Covington, GA
Smells like the tropics! No matter what time of year! You'll always feel like your on a vacation. Just wish the scent last longer.
Allyson C.
Allyson C.
Bloomington, IN
Used when we got our couch for the apartment. Made the couch and the whole apartment smell amazing without being to overpowering.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Howell, MI
This is my go-to for spraying my car seats and making my car smell good. Smells like I'm on a tropical island and I love it.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Pfafftown , Nc
I have dogs and cats and many different animals and this covers smells up so well. The only thing was it kinda took a lot.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Kittanning, PA
Perfect for getting rid of pet odors for the air and furniture and lasts a long time without having to keep spraying.
Mimi G.
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH
Good product definitely covers house odors just doesn't stay for more than a few hours. But I still like it
Terry T.
Terry T.
Saucier, MS
I love this secnt, very pleasant. Clears the air and leaves a nice smell. It's low cost and works great.
Venice D.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This is a great product it really does what says, smells great and gives that refresh feel to things!
jercali A.
jercali A.
I like because it removes odors from animals and foods that leave a bad smell in the room .
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Will the smell last all day?