Glade Hawaiian Breeze Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator uploaded by Eduardo R.

BY GLADE

Glade Hawaiian Breeze Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator: Perfect for both fabrics and air Use on couches, chairs, carpets and other soft surfaces Leaves your home with a fresh fragrance that lasts Eliminates odors without just masking see more...

Glade Hawaiian Breeze Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator
  • "Helps keep the pet smells away and keeps my home smelling fresh." in 2 reviews
  • "My friends always tell me my house smells great when I use this." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents, I absolutely love it." in 1 review
Enid C.
i purchased the fabric glad hawiannia breeze at my local Shop Rite supermarket and i Love it! the scent is not over powering and very effective the fabric smells great and very affordable. i recommend this product to every one to try you wont be disappointed.
Briana R.
Midland, TX
I LOVE this product, I seriously cant live without it, everythime I finish doing my laundry I will spray a little of this & it will remain fresh until my next wash!
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
Smells great and it's easy to store and use. The smell is very strong and last for a good hour. I don't find anything negative about this product. I find it that it can smell a little too sweet so if you're not a fond of that, don't get this scent.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love glade especially knowing that johson & Johnson make this products is a plus for me i trust and love their products very much and the smell of this glade spray is wonderful leaves my clothes or sofas smelling good.
Heather M.
I absolutely love this stuff! I spray it on everything and it keeps the house smelling so clean. I even prefer this brand to febreze because the scent is so much better and long lasting.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
The Hawaiian Breeze fragrance is amazing. I use this on my furniture and beds. My friends always tell me my house smells great when I use this. I use it more in the summer or spring.
Jennifer  b.
Canton, OH
Long lasting refreshing smell leaves my Hone snelling beautiful all day never have to worry about receiving unexpected guests because my house smells so beautiful
ashley c.
This is my all time favorite scent in Glade. Before trying I wasn't sure if the room spray was going to stand up to the plug in oils. The spray did just has good and It eliminates the odors.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love Glade products! They have a lot of great scents. I love the Hawaiian Breeze scent. It is one of my favorites. It leaves everything smelling wonderful!
amanda k.
I love this scent. I like to use this after I'm done cleaning and it leaves the room smelling great. Only con is the smell doesn't last a very long time.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Will the smell last all day?