Glade Hawaiian Breeze Carpet & Room Refresher

by Glade

Eliminate deep down odors on carpets and rugs, and freshen your home with the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria to ensure you always have something soft and loving to come home to.

Does this build up and eventually clog up your vacuum ? My vacuum had recently stopped working and I was wondering if this could be the cause of it .
Is this safe to use with pets? Also, when I vacuum, it seems to clog my hepa filter in my vacuum....I'm not sure if that's a good thing!
Ive recently heard that this stuff isn't good for your vacuum…I have a dyson bag less and I want to continue using this but not at the cost of my beloved dyson so someone please tell me this isn't true!!!
Start your review of Glade Hawaiian Breeze Carpet & Room Refresher!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this room and odor eliminator I can use this on just one rug in my house and it will make the whole house smell so good!” in reviews
makes the house smell fantastic. i sprinkle on the ground usually before guests come over and vacuum it up and it leaves the house smelling amazing.
I think this is an all time solution for rugs and large mats...and so easy to use for a reasonable price. My rugs and mats smell great for hours on!
I love this carpet powder! It gets rid of any odors that are in my carpet and leaves it smelling wonderful! The tropical mist scent is my favorite!
Passaic, NJ
I love how this makes my carpet smells. And the price is great for it too. Even after i vacuum the scent lasts for a day or 2. Its smells amazing
Pawcatuck, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Great for removing damp dog smell from wet carpet, maybe useful for after carpet shampoo to help it dry faster. Affordable. Great tropical scent
I think that this is good but not great because i have allergies and they can get it started so i don't use this often only when I'm out the house
Love this product! So simple and the results are amazing. I have at 1700 sq foot home and one bottled lasted my over a month. Great bargain.
Clinton Twp, MI
Awesome for carpet! I love things that make the house smell nice and this is always in my home. Scent lasts awhile and it's very afforadable
Mountain pine , AR
I love this, the smell seems to stay strong for awhile, I put some out an leave it for a little while them vacuum it up an its refreshing.
I love this product and the way it smells and leaves my floors smelling. I just don't like how it cakes in my carpet and clogs my vacuum.