Glade Hawaiian Breeze Carpet & Room Refresher

by Glade

Eliminate deep down odors on carpets and rugs, and freshen your home with the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria to ensure you always have something soft and loving to come home to.

Does this build up and eventually clog up your vacuum ? My vacuum had recently stopped working and I was wondering if this could be the cause of it .
Is this safe to use with pets? Also, when I vacuum, it seems to clog my hepa filter in my vacuum....I'm not sure if that's a good thing!
Ive recently heard that this stuff isn't good for your vacuum…I have a dyson bag less and I want to continue using this but not at the cost of my beloved dyson so someone please tell me this isn't true!!!
Start your review of Glade Hawaiian Breeze Carpet & Room Refresher!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this room and odor eliminator I can use this on just one rug in my house and it will make the whole house smell so good!” in reviews
Williamsburg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have two dogs and I have to constantly keep vacuuming my carpet to get rid of their smell and hair, this helps TREMENDOUSLY with the smell! It’s long lasting and fills the room with such a pleasant smell. Price is good as well. Only down part is that the powder can be a challenge to get out my carpet.
Richmond, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Glade Hawaiian Breeze Carpet & Room Refresher uploaded by Shanna R.
This is one of my favorite scents, it smells so good. I normally sprinkle it on the carpet and let it sit for about ten minutes before I vacuum, it freshens up your entire house for a couple of days and easily vacuums up. It's very reasonably priced.
Fresno, CA
I love this smell and works well and pucks up easily with the vacuum. I van use this around my whole apartment twice before it runs out. Its about $1.50 at the grocery store and the most I've seen it at is $2. Masks pet odors and kids accidents well until you can get around to shampooing
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
We have two rescue dogs in our home, one is very large... needless to say there are constantly pet odors going on in our home. My husband and I trust Glade Carpet & Room Freshener to refresh our home and leave it smelling lovely and inviting! We love Hawaiian Breeze Scent and also a few others! Just a lil dab all over your carpet evenly... let it sit a while and vacuum it up! Divine in our home!
Martinsburg, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this in my living room every week and it smells amazing. Super inexpensive and I got 2 of them at once for even cheaper at jet.com. It works so well in a house full of 4 messy kids and a messy husband. I absolutely recommend this. The smell makes me feel like I am actually on vacation.. then I open my eyes and remember I am not, but hey.. I live for those lovely seconds of peace and you will too!
Atoka
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I'm a HUGE fan of this Hawaiian Breeze scented carpet powder! Even the clean linen scent is a favorite. Sprinkle a little in your carpet, wait a few min, and vacuum. Leaves my house smelling fresh and clean for several days at least! (We have an inside dog, so it would probably last longer if you don't have pets) I can usually do 2 large rooms with 1. So it takes 1 1/2 to do our home if I do every room.
North East, PA
Perfect for summertime freshness! We have two dogs, one is a potty training puppy that still has accidents in the house. Even our carpet shampooer doesn't do this carpet powder freshener justice! Lasts about a week which is great for the price. One container lasts about 2 weeks and costs about 2$! Not a bad price for a fresh smelling home!
Jacksonville, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smelled amazing on my carpet. I got it to cover my cat smell and it did! It is perfect and when people came over they thought I had a candle, they didn't even think it was in the carpet! This is definitely worth the buy!
Bayonne, NJ
I always have a bottle at home. Sprinkle a little bit on your carpet to make the entire room smell fantastic. I have both a dog and a cat, but you would never be able to smell it. Glade has an incredible way of keeping a busy apartmwnt smelling clean and fresh.
Oklahoma city
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade is my favorite brand to buy carpet freshener from. I love this scent as well. it leaves a nice smell in the air. It is not disappointing at all. It is affordable. I continue to buy this product. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try this brand.