Glade Hawaiian Breeze Carpet & Room Refresher

by Glade

Eliminate deep down odors on carpets and rugs, and freshen your home with the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria to ensure you always have something soft and loving to come home to.

Does this build up and eventually clog up your vacuum ? My vacuum had recently stopped working and I was wondering if this could be the cause of it .
Is this safe to use with pets? Also, when I vacuum, it seems to clog my hepa filter in my vacuum....I'm not sure if that's a good thing!
Ive recently heard that this stuff isn't good for your vacuum…I have a dyson bag less and I want to continue using this but not at the cost of my beloved dyson so someone please tell me this isn't true!!!
Start your review of Glade Hawaiian Breeze Carpet & Room Refresher!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this room and odor eliminator I can use this on just one rug in my house and it will make the whole house smell so good!” in reviews
E Liverpool, OH
These are great! I buy these religiously.. They really help give any room a "pick me up"
Mays Landing, NJ
We use glade on all our carpets once a week. Makes the entire house smell wonderful.
Taylors, SC
I love his! It lasts for a long night time and makes my entire house smell amazing!!
Portsmouth, OH
Great scents and make the room smell amazing after sweeping. Gives such a fresh feel
Columbus, IN
I love the smell of this, really helps refresh the room! Brings out natural scents!
Love this product. it does it's job and leaves my room smelling good all week.
Love this product. it does it's job and leaves my room smelling good all week.
Harvest, AL
We used this weekly on our carpets and it was very very fresh afterwards!!!
We used this weekly on our carpets and it was very very fresh afterwards!!!
I love the smell! So easy to use and definitely freshens the room up. Only downside is even when a small amount is used I had a hard time vacuuming it all up. But that could just be an issue on my end
Littlehampton
This smells absolutely amazing! It smells as if you can eat it ! I can't fault this I love anything to do with glade anyway ! Makes the rooms smell gorgeous I love using this !
Nothing smells better than after a fresh vacuum with Glade Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator. The Tropical Mist scent is very fresh and crisp.