Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL

Ive recently heard that this stuff isn't good for your vacuum…I have a dyson bag less and I want to continue using this but not at the cost of my beloved dyson so someone please tell me this isn't true!!!

Trinidad S.
Trinidad S.
Tempe, AZ
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, it can cause issues. Sucks because I loved this stuff
Jessica  K.
Jessica K.
Stony Point, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
It truly depends on how much of it you use and how often you clean your filters. I used too much and too often and my poor vacuum paid the price. I wasn't cleaning it properly.
Aiyesha s.
Aiyesha s.
3 years, 3 months ago
This powder is just fine for vacuum like Dysons, I own a shark which is very expensive also, and I have never haf any problems with it.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
3 years, 6 months ago
I have a dyson and have used this. No issues for me but I agree, don't want to ruin my super nice vacuum if it does cause issues.