BY GLADE

Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Car Sachet.
Scent-spot™. see more...

Paloma E.
Omg best car sachet of all, it last forever and the smell too. Here where we live it rains a lot so the car can smell a little funky and the glade fights the smell. I absolutely would recommend.
Mary P.
Springfield, MO
I love this car air freshener! It always smells fresh and sunny in my car! It reminds me of the ocean!
katherine a.
I dont have the car sachet but I have this scent for mt bathroom in spring & it smells so good & leaves my bathroom smelling fresh.
Courtney R.
King George, VA
I have 3 messy kids and even when my car I'd the messiest, it still smells amazing! Plus it being cute is a definite bonus...
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Very cheap and ready to use. I love how it smells like summer. Crushes all bad smells and makes it so nice!
This product is very affordable and works amazingly. I repurchase one of these very month to keep my car smelling great .
Stephanie V.
Thinking of my favorite smells, this scent is definitely not my type. I prefer cleaner smells, like lavender. But, in itself, this car scent smells nice and tropical. It didn't last that long though.
Gina G.
Work great, im a smoker and it takes all the smell outta the air in my car! Love it. Definitely gonna keep on buying.
Morgan C.
Camden, AR
These are an absolutely awful product from a wonderful brand. I had high hopes going into the purchase, but I couldn't believe it when I went to use them and they did not work at all. No fragrance was present. They may be affordable, but I would rather spend a little extra on something that works.
Anna A.
tulare, CA
I like it but not love it. I bought it but It did not last as long as I thought or says.